Trailer

The ticking of a clock is heard as Haedn is seen waiting for the school day to end. Then it rings, making everyone smile as they leave school for the day.

WELCOME TO EARTH

Haedn bids all of his friends goodbye as he leaves the school building, making it to his car and greeting his mother.

"Hey, Mom."

IT'S OUR HOME

As the car drives, Haedn is seen watching some superhero videos on YouTube on his phone.

NO POWERS
NO SUPERS
JUST A NORMAL WORLD

Haedn's phone begins to flicker on and off suddenly, the car acting strange as well with cars all around them going crazy as well.

"What's going on?!"

THAT DOESN'T MEAN THERE AREN'T BETTER ONES

"Mom!"

Trapped in the car, Haedn gets sucked into a multi-colored portal and is sent spiraling through a black void filled with web-like lines and multiple colors.

"What's happening?!"

He gets flung out of the void, slamming into a billboard and soon standing back up to see where he was.

"I'm in New York?!"

"Are you alright, human?"

Haedn turned to see who was talking to him, but found no one.

"Down here!"

Haedn looks down at his feet, seeing a small spider which waves at him with one of its legs. Haedn screams.

Then another scream is heard and Haedn flips over to the top of the billboard, soon falling back down to reveal...

"Spider-Man?"

A strange buzzing feeling filled Haedn's skull, and the man seemed to be having the same feeling.

"You're like me... How?"

WATTPAD
FANFICTION PAGES
SHALLOTSTUDIOZ
IN ASSOCIATION WITH MARVEL

Haedn is seen parkouring across and around cars at night as he chases after Miles Morales and Peter Parker, accidently firing an organic web-line at the train and it pulls him along.

Peter: "I know it's complicated."

New York City is seen at night as a flash of lightning goes off in the distance.

Peter: "You want to know what happened to the both of you."

Miles and Haedn are seen in a lair of sorts, both of them looking at a suit belonging to Spider-Man.

Peter: "I can teach you to be Spider-Man!...s!"

At a burger joint, Haedn and Miles watch in disgust as Peter messily eats a burger.

Peter: "Oh, this burger's so delicious... Mhmmm! Best burger I've had in my life."

A man in a chef outfit walks up to the table, dropping the check next to Peter who immediately pauses at this. He looks at Miles and Haedn.

"You two got money, right? I'm not very liquid right now."

Haedn and Miles: "You're gonna be a bad teacher..."