Issue #9: The Final Battle

This chapter starts off right where we finished the last one. After watching Peter go back home, Miles puts his mask back on and swing to the building Fisk was standing on, calling out his name.

"KINGPIN!"

Said villain glares at Miles as he runs at him, Fisk slamming his fists into the building which causes glass shards to fly at Miles who dodges them easily. Fisk then pulled out a gun and fired, but Miles dodged the bullets and yanked the gun away with a web.

Miles: "Nope! Sorry! That's cheating!"

Suddenly a train bursts from behind Miles and grabs onto it, bidding Fisk an "Adios!" as Fisk tries to grab Miles but misses.

Clinging to the train, Miles looks around until he spots the control panel.

Miles: "I gotta get to that button--"

Fisk's hand smashes through the glass window and grabs Miles by his head, pulling him through and inside the train to fight him. However, Miles turns invisible and tries to attack Fisk, only to get smacked away. He gets the invisibility smacked off of him and he tries to use his Venom Shock, but they fail for some reason as Fisk grabs Miles by the neck and pins him to the wall.

Fisk: "Not so easy on your own, eh?"

The train goes through the beam, sending them into Spider-Space as webs are seen through the windows.

"I can't wait to kill one more Spider-Man."

Fisk pulls his fist back to punch Miles in the face, but a voice takes his attention.

"Wilson?"

Fisk turns to see his wife and son, confusing him as people from different dimensions glitch in and out on the train.

Miles: "Is this what you want, man?"

Vanessa: "What are you doing? Stay away."

Fisk: "Vanessa..." *his face softens* "Richard! Vanessa!"

Richard: "What is he doing here?"

Vanessa: "I don't know, Richard."

Fisk: "Vanessa, it's me. You know me."

Vanessa: "We're leaving now."

Vanessa takes her son and runs out of the train car, making Fisk drop Miles and run after them as he calls their names.

"Vanessa! Richard! Don't go! Stay with me! Please..."

The train exits Spider-Space and reappears at the collidor. Miles rips a hole through the roof and crawls his way onto it, but his eyes widen when he sees Fisk punch his way through the train and to the roof as well.

"You're not stoppin' this! NOT TODAY!"

Miles: "I am stopping this! Right now!"

Miles and Fisk run at each other, Fisk punching Miles who dodges and dishes out a kick at Fisk.