Depression is a Bitch.

I had everything; money, a fiancé, friends that loved me but in a matter of days I lost two of those three things.

Thank god it wasn't the money cause your girl obviously needed her luxuries.

I did lose my friends and fiancé, though. I thought my friends were truly my friends but soon realized that all my friends were never actually my friends. They all just wanted something.

I sat on my floor the next morning after the worst day of my life and cried. I thought that Zac loved me, that I was his one and only - how could i have been so wrong? He didn't love nor care about me, how could he have? I was nothing but his piggy bank.

I carried that feeling as i held my phone to call my best friends, Amy and Lizzie. As the phone rang I held on to the hope that my friends would be able to make me feel better because they were my rock and without them, I didn't know where I would be. Sadly, that was shattered merely seconds after they both answered their phones.

"Hello?" they both answered at the same time, but before i could say anything Amy replied again "Elizabeth?"

"Oh my god Amy! I thought it was Drew." Lizzy exclaimed sounding almost relieved.

I decided to stay silent because the way she had replied was cause for concern. As far as I knew she always looked forward to my calls so why was she relieved? My unvoiced question was answered immediately.

"Me too! Thought she was going to ask me about the threesome we had with Zac, since I heard she found out about Jessica" she laughed.

I was silently seething with anger, my two best friends had sex with my ex-fiancé as well and I had no clue. Was I that oblivious? I wanted to cry, but I wouldn't give them that satisfaction so instead before Lizzie could reply I asked "Has the whole town slept with my ex?"

The phone went silent instantly, I could have heard a pin drop. "Did it feel good to have your pussy filled with his cock?" still no answer. "Did you cum while screaming his name then send him back to me?"

Finally Elizabeth gave me the courtesy of answering me "If it makes you feel any better, I was just hoping his dick would taste like you." I'm not a lesbian but that turned me on and I hated it. "I've always wanted to taste between your lips until you squirt on my tongue"

"Jesus Christ, Elizabeth! I-" Amy screamed, but it was now my turn to talk.

I awkwardly coughed "While I would love to have you eat me out, Lizzie; you and Amy can honestly fuck off."

I had always been there for them, through family drama, boy problems, anything they ever needed, I was there. That meant nothing to them though since they had no problem bouncing on my fiancé's dick. I sniffled as I realized that I was now crying. This had hurt more than Zac cheating. We had all been friends since we were in diapers and they threw it all away for a five inch rod.

Without care for what they were about to say I hung up and turned off my phone.

I decided to head to the grocery store to get alcohol... and a lot of it. If I wasn't going to die from the emotional pain I was feeling I would certainly die from alcohol poisoning.

While waiting in the line I could feel someone looking at me but couldn't figure out who so I ignored it. The feeling was intense as if someone was killing me with their mind. I mentally laughed at myself because why couldn't the person be admiring me? It really just had to be someone trying to murder me with their mind.

I decided to continue ignoring it and went home to do what I did best; drink when I'm sad. I gave in to the sadness sitting on my sofa, crying and screaming. Then, I felt an age old friend embrace me, depression and boy was depression a bitch.