Fun Facts (not a chapter)

I started this book before I really knew anything about the DreamSMP, so the first few chapters have some inconsistencies with the plot and the characters' personalities.

This book was originally gonna have Dreamnotfound, since that was the only ship I knew about at the time I started writing it. 

Dream and his classmates actually weren't gonna be that close, besides Ender, Dream, and Nightmare, and the rest were just some filler characters.

The chosen admin bracelets were inspired by a bracelet I bought IRL at a festival, and was a solution to the problem I had of how regular admins and chosen admins are told apart.

The book was actually gonna be about something completely different, but I couldn't see how that plot would play out so I scrapped the idea entirely and eventually came up with the idea the book's about now.

My friend (Fritz) actually was really into the DreamSMP which is why I decided to write a book about the DreamSMP and why I started doing a bit of research on it and ended up liking it a lot.

Originally I wasn't completely sure what to do with this book, but after a bunch of writing in different docs about possible characters and possible plot things, I came up with the 3 Arc plot.

After playing around with some brushes in ibisPaint and talking to Fritz, I decided that there would be a sequel book. I can’t say much more about that, as to avoid spoilers.

While writing Hidden Away I realized that there are a lot of admins whose stories probably won't be told, so I came up with "The Book of Admins" as a way to show more about the world of admins and the former chosen admins.

This book would probably not be where it is without the help of Fritz (Fritz_and_red) and Ellie (GlitchyEx3). Both of them are absolutely amazing people and deserve recognition and support.