Chapter 11:

Mary

The moment he kissed me, I felt alive, again. I was dead without him but his touch brought me back to life. At that moment I needed him and a kiss wasn't enough. I needed more.

He pulled me closer to him by my waist. As I wrapped my legs around his torso, he picked me up and laid me gently onto the bed. He got on top of me and started kissing my neck. I could feel his breath against my bare skin and it sent sparks through my body. A slight moan slipped out of my mouth. He looked up at me and a huge smile covered his perfect face.

" You want me, too. Don't you?" I couldn't speak, even though I tried, I just nodded. All of a sudden he stopped and I whimpered at the loss of his touch. I need his touch now. " Stand up" he instructed, no- commanded. I looked at him with a strange look. But he gave me an encouraging look, so I did as he said.

I stood up. I could feel him brushing against me. He moved my hair to the left side onto my shoulder. What is he doing- Oh. My thoughts were answered as I felt my corset loosen, my heart started racing. " Is this okay?" he asked and I nodded yet again.

I could feel his breath was heavy. As my dress dropped to the floor I felt shy being so.. exposed. As I turned around , I watched as Aléx's eyes widened and he crashed into me again. As if my body knew how to react. I reached for his shirt and helped him take it off. As I took in the sight of his perfect body, my eyes trailed his body just as he did mine and as my eyes met his, I tugged at his pants. " Are you sure, Mary?" " Mm-hmm.." Is all I could say.