Chapter 29:

Mary

I woke up wrapped around Aléx. As I got put of bed and put my silk dress on, I heard him turn on the bed. " Good morning, my dear wife" he said smiling " Good morning, my husband" I said and we both started to laugh. We got dressed and went down to eat breakfast. When we entered the room, Federico was sitting, drinking some coffee and smiling at us. Aléx sat in front of him " How did the newly weds sleep last night" he asked winking at Aléx, " Good" I replied " Oh good indeed" Aléx said with a smirk, I choked and started to cough, Aléx got up and ran to me " I'm fine" I said, sitting down.

" Don't die on me, it hasn't even been a day" he said, hiding the sarcasm in his voice but I knew well enough " Yeah, Yeah Whatever" I said smiling and hitting his hand slowly. Federico started to laugh " I see you're happy" he said giving us a warm smile. We both looked at him in silence " Well, good thing! The house is yours and both your parents left this morning" he said breaking the silence. " Already?" I asked " What? You wanted them to stay?" Aléx turned to me surprised "No one said that" I said and he shook his head. Federico nodded to us both and left.

" I have a some work to do this morning and then I'm all yours" he said standing up. He kissed me and left. I went upstairs and inside my old room. Megan was folding my clothes to be moved into Aléx's room. I sat next to her and she gave me a joyful smile " What?" I asked playfully "How was it?" she asked surprised by how forward she was " Oh sorry. I didn't" I stopped her " It's okay. I trust you. And I need someone to talk to about it anyway. If you don't mind" I said " Oh no. Not at all." She said while continuing folding my clothes " So how was it?" she asked again " It was... perfect" I said trying to hide my smile.

" We know" she said giggling " What?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her " We heard you" she said trying to keep a serious face " You did?" my face turned a deep red and I covered my face with my hands. When I looked at up at Megan and we saw each other's faces we both burst into laughter. " What are you ladies talking about?" a deep voice filled the room, Megan and I gasped, I turned and saw Aléx standing at the door " Oh nothing" I said as I wrapped my arms around him

" We'll be in my-our room" Aléx told Megan, she blushed as he wrapped me around him. My legs around his waist, he pushed the door open and closed it. He hurried and took off his pants. He tried to remove my dress but it had to many knots " Fuck it" he grunted. He sat me down on the bed and lifted my dress up. As I felt him inside me, it didn't hurt this time, it felt.. amazing. Passion was something Aléx and I don't lack.

He thrusted into me again and again. I managed to turn him around, I was on top of him, I felt power. " So this is what you want?" he said smirking. " Mm-hmm" I said as I moved my hips feeling him move inside me. I arched my back, I felt his hand help me stay up, supporting my back. As we both finished, our eyes met and he kissed me, we stayed looking at each other, I felt his hot, heavy breath against my face.

He turned me so he's on top again, he kissed my neck then my breasts. A moan escaped my mouth. I felt as his tongue brushed against me , I was out of breath once again. " I can never get enough of you" he said against me. I pulled his hair and he let out a grunt as I finished for the second time, he laid next to me holding me. I slept in his arms safe and sound.