Chapter 3

Hey!  :D

Thank you all for the reads! 

Who do you think should play Billy? Who does he remind you of? Let me know. I love the feedback.

There is the type of clothes that Billy wears. Just a general idea. 

Also, I am aware that the transitions of the points of views is tedious and abrupt. It's important, however, if you feel it to be too overwhelming, please inform me right away. Thank you.

Enjoy  :D

Siyara

Billy:

The fingernail was visibly old. I carefully slipped it into one of the plastic bags Sherlock had given me, afraid of breaking it. I examined the pale yellow-coloured nail through the clear plastic bag resting in my hand. I felt sick, why would there be something like this at a Bed and Breakfast? I tried to ignore the obvious, it was likely to be a sign of struggle. I decided it would be best not to sleep in the bed that night and pulled out the extra sleeping bag that I had packed. While dozing off I thought about what my next move was going to be. How much time would I have until my possible fate will be carried out just like those other boys?

The morning atmosphere was crisp and sultry. Today, I would do some scouting, I would need to find something for the case. I was contemplating this thought when there was a hesitant knock on the door that had caused me to jump. "Come in." I called. The landlady walked into the room holding a tray with an assortment of breakfast foods on it. Once we had exchanged pleasantries, she gently placed the tray on the small desk in the far corner of the room. She then left the room and quietly closed the door behind her. She had whispered when I was speaking to her. Was she just not altogether up there? I stared at the food, taking in every detail. I warily walked over to the desk in order to examine the food more thoroughly. There was an odd scent looming over the food. Even I wasn't poor enough to know that an egg's smell should not resemble the sharp fragrance of stale almonds. I left the food and decided to eat the sandwiches which I had packed.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. I sprang up too quickly,making my head rush. I was too worried to think about that now. I took the remaining sandwiches and stuffed them into my socks and underwear compartment in my suitcase and chucked the breakfast foods out of the window and hopped onto my bed just in time as the door creaked open to reveal the landlady. Once her eyes had landed on me, a surprised look took over her features. As quickly as it had appeared it was gone and she was smiling that peculiar and cheerful smile of hers again.