Chapter 1: The broken crayons

"Today is the most messed up day of my school. I've thought all this while I would make new friends in my new school. But instead I got the rudest partner who always irritates me and wants my things." Laura thought with a sigh. She was just a 12 year old girl who had been shifted to a new school.

She went home and was really sad. She had glimpses of her past fake friends again and again. She laid on her bed and started crying silently so that her parents won't know. Though she wanted to burst in tears, she tried her best to fake her happiness in front of everyone. All she could do now was get her diary and write everything she was feeling.

She wrote,

"2nd July 2018

Dear Diary,

Today, I thought I would have a good day. And I was having, until my teacher changed my partner. Like we were getting along together so nicely and she changed the partner. Maybe, it's just my luck I guess. Ok moving on she changed my partner with some girl I didn't even know about that was even present in my class. So her name was Angela. I would say at first she was really quiet, until the history class started. She asked me for a pen, I was generous enough to give her one. She used it for the whole day and when I asked her where her pen was she said she forgot to bring it. I was like ok that happens with everyone just give me back at the end of the day. But when it came to art class she also forgot her colours so I shared mine with her. She is a really rough person... LIKE SHE BROKE ALL MY CRAYONS WITHIN SECONDS. I wanted to maintain them because they were just new and she broke it. I got so angry I told her to bring new crayons for me and now with the drama of the crayons I even forgot to ask her about my pen. Only to make it worse I got a bad remark from the teacher because she said I was making noise when it was actually Angela. Now I have to show the remark to my parents and probably get a lot of firing. So yea this day will go as the one of the saddest and probably cry for hours....

Laura."

And as she wrote she couldn't stop crying. Her parents were really busy people so they didn't care that much about it and just said to her don't do this next time. She was really scared about the broken crayons and tried her best to hide them or else her parents would've gone really mad at her. She was now in her room reading a book. Suddenly she heard the noise of some glass being broken outside. She opened her window and what she saw shocked her.....

To Be Continued.....