Author's Note

Hey lovely people, greybandit313 here! 

First off, I do not own any of these characters: Niklaus Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson, Hayley Marshall/Labonair, Davina Claire, Bonnie Bennett, Elena Gilbert, Stefan Salvatore, Damon Salvatore, Katerina/Katherine Petrova, Lorenzo St John, Tyler Lockwood, Freya Mikaelson, Finn Mikaelson, Rebekah Mikaelson, Henrik Mikaelson, and any one else mentioned in this book that is shown in the shows TVD or TO or mentioned in the shows. These characters all belong to Julie Plec and the other creators of TVD and TO.  All other characters in my book belong to me and are original to my work as well as the plot in this story and my ideas.

Okay, and secondly, hi ya'll!! I am so happy to be finally writing a klaroline book. I was in the middle of making one years ago but kind of abandoned it and are starting a new one. 

Now before I upload the chapters I want to say a few things. 

1) in this story, Caroline is a vampire and I really really really wanted her to become a hybrid and I know how badass she is as a vampire so I wanted her to start off as a vampire. She is going to become a hybrid and I may do it dirty but I don't want any hate to come off it even though, technically as we know it, a vampire can not become a hybrid, but in this story I don't want it like that. If you do not like this idea then it is completely up to you to continue reading it or not. 

2) As I said in my previous book "The Alpha And Her Human Mate", I will upload about 2 chapters a week either on Saturday night or Sunday morning EST time, (means "Eastern Standard Time" for those who don't know) because I live in New York City. Since my classes are starting soon and I have harder classes this year, sometimes it might just be one chapter instead of two chapters but I try my hardest for that to happen on the rarest occasion. 

3) I am so excited to write this story and I have had so much fun just already writing the first few chapters. I hope you love the story as I much as I love it and if you have any questions or comments along the way, please tell me and I can answer or comment back. 

The designs and maps for the Mikaelson Mansion along with character charts, relationship charts and story and character plotline are pretty much done so the first few chapters I plan to post in a few weeks, give or take. If you have any questions about the story before the chapters are posted I can definitely answer as long as they don't reveal anything crazy. 

Quick Note: The Mikaelson Mansion in the show is NOT the one in this book. 

The relationships in this story are as followed: 

-Klaroline (duh)

-Kolvina (obviously)

-Haylijah (soulmates)

-Benzo (also soulmates) 

-Delena

-Stebekah 

-Freelin (in the story but rarely)

P.S. For all the fans of Katerina or just Kalijah, I am sorry but it was a tough choice which Elijah ship I wanted for this story. DW, I have Katerina in another book of mine I will probably make after this one!!!