°˖✧◝ 1 ◜✧˖°

''Do I really need to go to the after party?'' Jimin whines, placing his hands on his face out of frustration. 

 ''Jimin, stop whining, you know you have no other choice than to attend the ball, so stop being dramatic and go change into your outfit.''

Taehyung was already used to Jimin's non-stop whining over attending shows and events where one particular person also would be present. So as his manager he learned to resist Jimin's puppy eyes and it worked.Although that didn't stopped Jimin from trying.

''Okay, okay jeez, I am going! Don't look at me as if you want to murder me, damn.'' 

Jimin turned around and walked into his dress room, where the stylist was already present to help Jimin with putting on his dress, the make-up artist was already sorting out her products to use on Jimin's face and Taehyung just settled himself on his chair, presumably playing candy crush. 

''Ring ring.'' ''Who the fck is calling me in the middle of this important mission!'' Taehyung cried out, because he slid the  jelly in the wrong direction. 

His anger disappeared and he accepted the call when he saw Hoseok's caller ID appearing on his screen. 

''Taehyung-ssi~'' 

 "Hoseok-ssi!'' The manager beamed out. 

''How are you? Everything alright there?'' 

Hoseok laughed through the phone. ''To be shamelessly honest with you, I feel like my head is going to explode and I am THIS close to strangle Yoongi right now! I didn't sign up for this bullshit rivalry between your idol and mine when I accepted the job to be his manager?!''

''I absolutely agree with you, I just hope this will stop soon.'' Both sighed at the same time in their phones, when Jimin walked around the corner. 

''Wow...'' Taehyung gasped. 

Jimin wore a dark blue satin blouse, with matching dark blue flare pants, the ends of his trousers decorated with white pearls. But what really stole the show, was the long satin cape, draping from his shoulder to the ground, the mix of white and blue on the cape making a beautiful combination with the rest of his outfit and to not forget the pearls here and there stitched on the fabric, making Jimin look like a real prince. 

His wrists were decorated with silvers bracelets, his fingers with silver rings and a beautiful silver necklace was hung around his neck, the blue sapphire being the necklace pendant and a real eye-catcher. 

And at last the shining silver tone heels, fitting perfectly with the overall look. 

''Taehyung please close your mouth, your drool is dripping and dirtying the ground.'' 

''Fuck, Jimin, you look absolutely stunning-''

Okay look, Jimin is not the person to get flustered easily by the compliments of other's, but the way Taehyung is looking at him and saying this with absolute honesty is making Jimin blush a little. 

 ''TAE! Stop looking at me like that, if you continue staring at me I will presume you are in love with me.'' Taehyung snorted. ''Don't get your hopes up Jimin-ssi, my love is reserved for someone else.'' 

Now it was Jimin's turn to snort. "Keep dreaming Taehyung-ssi~''

After that the two started to break out in a fit of laughter, their giggles filling the room, 

''I love you Tae.'' 

''Platonic right?'' 

''Yes Tae, platonic.''

Tae extended his elbow, while Jimin hooked his arm into Tae's. 

''M'lady~'' Taehyung smirked.

Jimin kicked Taehyung with his heel, making Taehyung grimace a little. 

''I mean, M'gentleman~'' Jimin bursted out in laughter again. ''That sounds so pathetic!'' 

And like this the two men walked out of the resting room, Jimin's arm hooked into his manager's arm, both walking towards the exit, where a limousine waited for them to bring the two to the building where the after party would take place, while they put on their, specially made in Venice, blue masks, formed from paper-mache and beautifully decorated with fur, silver gems and some white and blue feathers, before walking out of the building.

☆*:.。.A/N.。.:*☆

Hii, thank you for reading! :) Hope y'all liked the first chapter!

Leave a comment and vote behind if you are enjoying this story. (≧◡≦)

(I want to be clear that this story is already cross-posted on twitter under username jiminssi030 )