°˖✧◝ 5 ◜✧˖°

Yoongi hurriedly makes his way out of the restroom. In distress, he unknowingly walks past the bar, where a familiar face greets him.''Hey kitty!'' 

Yoongi halts in his steps. He turns around and is greeted with a smiling Namjoon.

Yoongi hesitates whether he will or will not approach him. In the end he decides to not ignore the waving bartender and slowly makes his way to the bar. 

''I didn't know you would respond to my call.'' Namjoon says while laughing.

Yoongi forces a smile and nervously looks around him, afraid the younger would find him here. ''Hey, you alright?'' The bartender asks, when he sees Yoongi's uncomfortable face. 

''Yes, I just. I just have to go now.'' 

''Now?'' Namjoon asks, raising one eyebrow in confusion. ''The party is just starting and you have to go already?'' 

Yoongi was still checking his surroundings. Darting his eyes in every corner of the room to spot the silver-haired boy in time to avoid any more interaction between them.

Namjoon is lost, but he still tries to keep the conversation going. 

''And where is your boyfriend?'' Namjoon asks, hoping it would lighten up the mood, not expecting to make it worse. ''What boyfriend?'' Yoongi asks, in an irritated tone.

''The silver-haired boy, with which you just had some shots.'' Yoongi's face softened when he listened to what the bartender told him, the somewhat vague memories making him smile a little. 

''Oh my lord this guy.'' Namjoon thinks in his head after seeing how the other man dozed off on his chair. 

''I think you need another shot.'' Namjoon says, already turning around to give the man his shot. 

He stops in his movements when the cat-eyes man starts to mumble something.

''I think I just almost fell for my enemy.'' Yoongi mumbles under his breath. However, Namjoon catches it and furrowed his eyebrows. 

''Enemy?''

''Foe, adversary, antagonist, rival, whatever you want to call it. I almost fell for him.'' Yoongi spits out. His tiredness from before fading away, like snow before the sun. 

''Wow wow wow, kittyboy. Calm down.'' Namjoon says, already preparing another shot for the man.

''How can I calm down, when I was thinking about kissing the one I hate the most.'' Yoongi breathes out, putting his hands on his face, while sighing deeply. 

''If you were thinking about kissing him, you maybe like him more than you hate him.'' Namjoon concludes, putting the shot glass on the table. 

Yoongi just shakes his head. ''No, no, it was just pure lust and sexual attraction. I mean, I am simple. I see a hot guy, I want to kiss him.'' 

''That's not how it works.'' Namjoon says, while giving another customer a glass of whisky.

''I am a hot guy right?'' Yoongi looks confused at the bartender after hearing his question. ''Uhm, I guess.'' 

''But you don't want to kiss me right?'' 

''But that's different.'' 

Namjoon chuckles.

''Why do you hate this guy?'' Namjoon asks. Yoongi pours down the shot in his throat, clearing his throat before thinking about what to answer.