Chapter 2: after school(axlee)

Me and Monica headed downstairs laughing. Her mom looked at us happily, (since she knew Monica did not have a good day, it always made her happy to see me with her always making her laugh) we both looked at her back and smiled. Monica got her slushie out of the freezer and we sat at the counter as we started talking again. Her mom looked up at us and said "you two have a good time I need to run to the store" I could tell she was sad, having to leave Monica knowing Monica always goes to the store with her.

    I suggest "how about we go with you" she smiles and says "that a great idea" I could tell she was genuinely happy. Me and Monica grab our shoes, and I grab my slushie out of the fridge and we put the treats away. We headed out the door and to the store we go.

   As we're in the car Cassidy texted me. I pull my phone out of my pocket, and I started to respond.

———————————————————————————

Cassidy 4:38
Hey. Did you get anything
From Monica. Is she doing
Alright?

Axlee 4:40
Yea I'm with her right now
She's doing good.

Cassidy 4:43
I'm glad she'll let you see
Her. She won't even talk to
Me. Do you know why?

Axlee 4:45
She didn't want anyone to see
Her that's all. I think she felt
Pressured to tell you when she
Saw you. Or embarrass and
Sad. But there's no need to
Worry.

Cassidy 4:50
I feel so bad now. I never
Wanted her to feel that way
But I get it. Are you guys gong to
Do anything maybe to get her
Mind off things. I wish I could be
There.

Axlee 4:56
Yea, we're going to the store with
Her mom like she always does
Except I'm here this time. Special
Edition  I guess. I should go now
We're almost there and I  want
To spend time with Monica.
And don't worry we'll all hang
Out soon.

Cassidy 4:58
Ok. I'll talk to you tonight or
Tomorrow then. Bye

———————————————————————————
Monica asked who I was texting. "It was just Cassidy. she wanted to make sure I got ahold of you to make sure you are alright."

                                          ~

   We got to the store and we went inside. Monica's mom has always been the best, she's so kind and funny. Her power is earth. Which makes sense, based on her personality.

   Monica is air. Which also makes sense again. She can get angry and embarrassed a lot, But she's so kind and and awesome friend. This is abound to sound cringe but she's the one who can blow out my fires and get me calm again.

   We go through the store getting what we need and we talk and laugh. I think it really did help Monica get her mind off things. She's a great friend and I'm glad that we did cause she doesn't deserve to be treated like crap.

Once we get out of the store we Brice back to Monica's house. Cassidy texted Monica, of course we always talk about everything Cassidy texts. It's not that we don't like her she's our best friend, it's just sometimes she's lied to us and tried to tell lies about each other.

I told her what Cassidy texted me about earlier. So Monica nudges me with her shoulder. So I look over as she's texting Cassidy.