Chapter 3:the morning(axlee)

*beep beep beep* I roll over grab my phone and turn off my alarm. I open my eyes wanting to go back to bed, I sit up after a minute and get out of bed. We have to be at school by seven so I wake up at five fifteen. "Stupid me forgot to get my outfit ready last night" I talk to myself in the morning like a weirdo but it's ok, no ones up to hear me anyways.

I go into my closet and pick out a pear on baggy ripped jeans, a plain black tee, with my sea shell necklace, key and lock necklace, and my black belt with two silver rings that go across the whole belt, as along with black socks. I get dressed pick out my black on black high tops and carry them downstairs.

I go to the kitchen and I get my frozen pancakes out of the freezer as I'm doing that, Monica texts me. She would call me but she know that I can't cause it would wake up my mom and my mom is a light sleeper. I don't answer I don't like being on my phone the first thirty minutes to an hour of waking up. I get my phone out of my pocket and put it face down on the counter as I also set the pancakes down on the counter. I turn around and close the freezer and grab a plate. I put two waffles on the plate then into the microwave for one minute. I get the whipped cream and strawberries out I take out two strawberries get I knife and about start cutting them as I check the timer on the microwave. There's 3 more seconds so I stop it and get the pancakes out. I let them cool down. I cut the strawberries then clean everything up. I put the strawberries and cream on top then sit down and start eating. I pick my phone up and I look at Monica's text.

———————————————————————————
Monica 5:23
Hey thanks for coming over
Yesterday it meant a lot.
Wanna come pick me up at
6:30 and get Coffee Hehe

Axlee 5:32
If you pay for the Coffee
Yes. Haha I'll be there at 6:30

Monica 5:36
Great I got you. Can't wait
What are you doing?

Axlee 5:37
I'm finishing breakfast
About to do my makeup
And hair and of course
Brush my teeth.
What about you?

Monica 5:40
Im almost done getting ready
Then I eat, then I brush my
Teeth.

Axlee 5:46
Ok I'll talk to you later.

———————————————————————————
I go upstairs and go to my bathroom. I pull out my toothbrush and toothpaste, I brush my teeth, mouthwash, and floss. I pull my hair straightener out and plug it in. I grad a hair tie and put up the first third of my hair, then I start straightening. I pull out the hair tie then put half my hair up, I start strengthening again. I do that process until I've done my whole head. Then I brush through it. Then I do my makeup really light today, concealer, mascara, blush, highlighter, chapstick, and sunscreen.

I go to my room and make sure I have everything I need in my backpack. I grab my lanyard that had my keys on it, and put it around my neck. I check the time, it's 6:10 a.m. and I put my phone back into my pocket. I slide my backpack onto one shoulder then go downstairs. I pick up my shoes go to the living room, I sit down on the other couch that my moms not on and I put my shoes on. I stand up hug my mom goodbye and head out the door.

I get into my car and hook my phone up to Bluetooth, and put on my favorite podcast. I get to Monica's house at 6:28 and text her "I'm here" she comes out and get into the car.
"Hey girl" she says happily "can we go get coffee, They have there fall drinks out now."
"Yea we're going, your getting what you always ordered last year right?" I say
"Yes of course you want me to just say 2 of them" she says really cheery. She's a morning and a night person. I really don't get it. I'm definitely not a morning person.
"Yes please, I can pay for my drink if you need." I say without any emotion because of how tired I am.
"No, no, no you payed for all the treats yesterday I can pay for this." I'm happy we pay for things evenly I really didn't want to pay this morning anyway. We go through drive through and we order our drinks.

We get to school and go inside we hang out for awhile and finish our drinks. The bell rings as we say bye to each other and head to class.