Happy Birthday P2

I arrived home, I was standing at the front door, and my mum was filming me?

"Mum? Why are you recoding me?"

"Well I have a suprise for you and I wanted to film it."

"Uhhh alright. What's the suprise, I hate surprises"

"Yes I know you do darling but I think you will like this one"

"Ok, let's place a bet on that"

"Just read this George"

"Ok" She handed me a small square card. I opened the flaps to which were hiding a message.

"Is this a clue hunt?!"

"Yes, now read the card son" my dad says.

"Alright, 'a cold place' whats that supposed to mean?"

"You've got to figure it out hunny, it the point of the game"

Where in my house is cold? Could it be outside? Or maybe the basement, it cool down there. Oh the freezer!

"The freezer" I made my way to my kitchen, walking away form the front door. My family following after me. I opened the freezer Which is where I found a similar card to the previous one. I opened it and read and figured it out. I did the same thing for four other cards.

I was now on my way to find the last clue which was 'where you play your favourite game' . So i knew it was in my bedroom. I play Minecraft there, which is my favourite game. My mum was acting really weird. Like she kept smiling, but not her usual smile. She was giggling to herself and kept talking behind my back to nothing.

I was at the door of my bedroom. It had a different smell. It wasn't my Colone, it wasn't dad's nor was it mums or my sister's perfume so it was new. Who was here?

I slowly opened the door, the blinds were down and my lights where off, the only light in the room was from the door which was using the hallways light and my LEDS which were set to either green or yellow. The light  had made an outline of a figure-

"Mum did you buy me a cardboard cut out?"

"No Georgie, its me, it's me Dream"

I turned around, back to the dark room which now was  bright, the blinds where now up and there Infront of them was a tall blonde.

"Dream!?"

"Hey George"

Is that really him. God why's he got to be handsome
I walked up to him and wrapped him in a hug. He stood  still for a second before mirroring the action.

"Happy birthday gogy"

"Thank you ❤️"

Word count- 429

Quite a short one but this is the end of Happy birthday. Sorry I haven't been posting in a while, school has started again so now I'm not on summer break anymore and I'm already tried of it even though it's my third day back at school.😪