Happy Birthday P1

INFORMATION:

(ok so basically, in this oneshot dream and George are still friends. Also Im pretty sure that George has dreams mums number but for this oneshot it's the other way round, so dream had won Georges mums number. Hopefully that all makes sense...😅😅)

Dream's pov-

Georges birthday is in a few days and I want to suprise him. So my first idea was to send over items to his house. I was searching the internet for something he might like, scrolling on Amazon. Hearing a notification sound from my phone, lighting it up. I reached over my laptop to grab it from the other side of the bed.

Gogys mom
1 New message

I was confused to say the least, I had won his moms number a month ago, only messageing fake information to her. Just to annoy George. Why had she messaged me now. I click on the notification, immediately bringing up our chat,

Gogys mom

Hello, are you someone named Dream?

Yes, that me. What do you need?

Wow, why does that sound mean, please don't take it the wrong way...

Well you see, I have heard of you in my son's videos, yes I may not be active on social media but I can tell your very good friends. If I am correct.

Yeah, me and George talk almost every day, Has something happened?

No nothings happed, but my son's birthday is coming up and I was wondering it you were able to come visit him. For his birthday. And don't worry about paying for flights as I will do that if you agree to come. You can also stay in our house. You make my son very happy and I want to see him smile for his special day.

Did she really just invite me over, I mean, me and George have been wanting to meet up, and on his birthday would be really fun. We could spend the day together. It would be amazing to go there. But I wouldn't want his mom to buy my ticket. I'll agree only if I can pay.

I would love to come but I don't want you paying for me, your doing enough as it is, you letting me stay in your house and its for me and George, we have both been wanting to meet so I wouldn't want you to spend your money on me. Your kindness means alot. :)

If your alright with that then it's okay. If you tell me the details of your flight as soon as possible, I'll be there to pick you up. My husband and daughter will keep George busy while we get you settled in. Then we Well somehow hide you. Oooo George loves clue hunting, if we set a few clues around the house we can have you at the end of the hunt.

It's all good, of course. And that sounds really fun. I'll go and buy the tickets now.

I now find myself exiting the Amazon tab and pressing plus for a new tab. Finding tickets to the UK. After endless minutes I finally booked the flight, moving my eye sight back towards the phone in my lap. Texting the details to the woman I was messageing earlier.

---

Hours later I'm messing around on a Minecraft world building random things in creative mode. As the games chat popped up showing the someone had joined the game.