Chapter 3

Anakin POV

I was going to visit Padmé, but when I entered her home I was immediately met with darts being shot at me. One of which narrowly missed hitting my head and suction cupped to the wall. "None shall pass!" Mira said as she and (y/n) aimed their toy guns at me, "I can see that, however, I have a bribe for you two." I said as I held up two large bags of candy, they whispered amongst themselves for a bit, "We could be persuaded to let you pass." Mira said trying not to let her obvious desire for the candy known. I tossed them their candy and went into Padmé's room. "Well, it seems like I won't be needed as a guard anymore. Your two elite guards out there made that clear." I laughed, "Anakin. I'm sorry, I got those for them thinking they'd enjoy them, not form an armed guard." Padmé said, "Well then my next gift won't help." I said as I handed her a box.

Padmé POV

I opened the box Ani gave me and found a lightsaber inside.

"Ani

"Ani." I said, "It's a training saber. At worst it stuns people. Sadly this also means that Mira's time has come." Anakin said, "I tried to take her under my wing, but I'm away far too much. I've been granted permission to train her whenever I'm here, but she will be taught primarily by Master Shaak Ti." He said, "Mommy?" Mira said, "Mira honey, how much of that did you hear?" I asked, "Mommy!" She cried as she ran and clung to me, "Please don't send me away Mommy! I promise to be a good girl Mommy. I don't want to be a Jedi!" She begged her tears staining my dress, "Please Mommy there's still so much you have to teach me. L-Like pants! Or that toilet thing!" She said, "I might have an idea." Anakin said.

Mira POV

Mister Anakin took me to Master Shaak Ti. "So you're the youngling I am to teach. It is a pleasure." Master Shaak Ti said, "Master Shaak Ti, it seems little Mira doesn't think the life of a Jedi is for her." Mister Anakin said, "I see, well I would like to teach her to wield the force and let her choose I will also teach her to wield a lightsaber. Whether she decides to become a Jedi or not I shall ensure she has a lightsaber to show that she is strong and should be respected for it." She said, "You're not gonna force me to join you?" I said, "Of course not little one. It is a choice only you can make." She said, "C-can I stay with Mommy?!" I asked, "Of course. I have been stationed here for your training. Since you've been isolated from society all your life I'd rather not have to teach you things you should've learned long ago. If your mother can teach those while we are not training is better than I could ever hope for." She said.