An Old Friend's Betrayal!!!!

Ren's POV- I woke up and Yuki was there along with someone who I thought that I'd never see again Akechi was alive "I see that you are surprised to see me Joker so you see Yuki came to me and when she asked about you I told her everything obviously I wanted to destroy you,but watching everything play out has been much more fun plus you look like crap!" He said I just stared at him I was still in shock to honest, but it kind of surprises me that he had a hand in all of this though this is the second time that he's betrayed me so at this point I'm was pissed off at him since he's the whole reason why this is happening to me right now! This was getting all the more strange I hope that he doesn't stick around I don't want to have to deal with him too also I was more concerned about my friends right now then my frenemy being here anyways I'm surprised that he would show his face again after all the cops are still looking for him last I heard, but he has been a sneaky so I'm not to surprised that the cops haven't caught wind of him yet anyways it was still unsettling to see him again after all this time I didn't feel comfortable around him anymore after what he tried to do to me that is plus this nightmare just keeps getting worse! He was smirking at me which was staring to get my nerves "I helped Yuki plan all of this all it took was a little push and she was off and we are partners now and I've already got what I wanted she broke you so bad that it will take forever for you to pick up all of the pieces it's wonderful at least with you out of action I can put my other plan in action witch is taking down the your group of little friends then I shall have achieved my goals I know that your little group is nothing without you so it won't be to hard I doubt that they would put up much of a fight against me once they know that I've got you right where I want you also Yuki is letting me stay here for a few days so you and I will get to have some more little chats besides I need information from you!" He said after he said that the color went out of my face Akechi being here just made everything a whole lot worse, but I won't tell him anything I have to protect my friends and our mission I won't let him mess that up we have worked to hard to let it all get destroyed now!  Then he got into my face "I would tell me if I were you Ren cause I'll hurt your little friends in the basement if you don't tell me what I want to know tomorrow and I won't hold back on them I'll break them just to hurt you so think it over and make a wise decision or your friends will pay the price if you lie to me!" He said with an evil grin then he got out of my face. Now I had to tell him cause I didn't want my friends to get hurt and I don't want Akechi anywhere near them so I'll do it for them I must they have already been thorough enough because of me I won't put them anymore I have already made my mind up on that one! I had to admit though I really didn't like where this is heading one bit this wasn't going to end well!