Punishment!!!!!

Ren' s POV-  After removing her hand, She ended up putting another cloth over the one in my mouth as she tied it around the back of my head tightly after that her brother Taka walked into the room "Taka I want you to do something for me I want you to go capture Ren Ren's little blondie haired guy friend and bring him back here cause this is how we are going to punish my Love this time!" She said "Sure Sis I can do that I'll be back soon." He said as he walked back out of the room then she looked at me "See what you did now My Sweet Joker now you got your little friend involved in this mess and it's all your fault!" She said I started freaking out since I got my best friend into this mess and she's right it is all my fault and the worst part is that I can't do anything to stop them I can't even save my best friend man I am really pathetic I just hope that he's going to be ok and they aren't going to hurt him I was more worried about him right now than myself this situation just got a lot worse!  

Ryuji's POV- I was having Yusuke sleep over as a friend since I did want to be alone not after what happened to Ren again we were looking around every night and we still couldn't find him and it was just pissing me off since I just wanted my best friend back! I tried to sleep, but I couldn't it was about midnight when I went downstairs to get some water because I knew that I most likely wasn't going to go back to sleep after tossing and turning for most of the night anyways! After I got some water I decided to go outside to get some air it was a bit a cold night, but I didn't really care I just stood outside enjoying the peace of the early morning when all of a sudden a guy walked up to me and I realized that it was her brother "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him seriously "I came to take you to see your best friend isn't that what you want if you come with me and don't cause a fuss you can see him." He said My eyes got wide I could see Ren again this was something that I couldn't pass up "Fine lets go I want to make sure that Ren is ok." I said "Then follow me." He said so I followed him up the road to his car I know that this wasn't the best move, but I had to see Ren and I had to help him and this was only way! All of a sudden he wrapped his arm around my neck putting me in a chokehold I struggled hard, but he was much stronger than me so I couldn't escape after a few minutes everything went black! I opened up my eyes and I saw Ren Ren right in front of me and that crazy girl was kissing his cheek and Ren looked really uncomfortable "Leave him alone!" I said seriously she looked at me after I said that "You in no position to tell me what to do Skull plus Joker is mine now why don't you just sit back and shut up like a good boy!" She said smirking I was so pissed how dare she talk about my best friend like that and I won't shut up "How do you know that?" I asked "I have my ways." She said "Let Ren Go!" I said seriously "No I won't let him go until he loves me now you really need to shut up your voice is so annoying!" She said seriously she was just making me angrier so I went to get up to walk over to them, but something was holding me back so I looked down and I saw that I was tied to the chair tightly I couldn't move very far "What's the hell!" I said angrily "You can blame your best friend for that he decided to be a bad boy so I had my brother Taka bring you to me so Ren Ren here knows that I don't mess around and that I'm serious about punishments now it's time to shut your loud mouth up!" She said as I saw her grab a roll of red duct tape as she walked over to me "I would never blame him for anything!" I said she didn't reply then she put the tape over my mouth, but she wrapped it around my head at least 5 times before stopping the gaging was tight I couldn't move my lips they were to sealed up by all of the tape It felt like there was a layer of tape on my mouth I knew that I defiantly couldn't scream or yell for help now I was defiantly screwed big time!