Confession and marriage

"By a marriage not only two souls but two families also become one "- Krishna

In dwarka,

Balram was very angry hearing this. He ordered his soldiers to get ready with their weapons to fight with arjun. Duryodhan and shakuni was also angry hearing this as their plan was going to flop. According to the rules of aryavart, if any maiden abducted by someone for marriage purposes, then any other man can't accept her without that man. So, Subhadra have to marry Arjun and Duryodhan can't marry her.

At that time, Krishna came there and told balram to rethink.

Balram: Kanha, what I will think? That arjun had abducted my sister and I will not leave him. Today her wedding was with Duryodhan.

Krishna: Okay dau, send all the warriors of dwarka to fight with arjun. If arjun will defeat all of them, then dwarka will become the thing of mocking for everyone. There is no suitable groom for subhadra in this world without Arjun. He is suitable for subhadra and they loves each other also.

Balram: But kanha, my sister is born to be a queen and if she will get married with arjun, she can never be the chief queen.

Krishna: Dau, she can't be the chief queen in hastinapur also because bhanumati is there. But she will be the queen of hearts for sure in indraprasth.

Balram: Kanha, no one can win from u in arguments.

Balram ordered soldiers to bring arjun and subhadra.

On the other side,

Subhadra was looking at arjun.

Subhadra: Arjun! U? What are you doing?

Arjun stopped the chariot and got down from there.

Arjun: Oh chandramukhi (moon like face) Bhadrey, I love you more than anything. Oh chitra, I fall for u during our first meet. Understanding my affection for u, ur brother Krishna teased me a lot and he suggested me to abduct at last. Oh dwarkaratna, u are the fortune to dwarka. Oh yadavi, u are the pride of yadavas and I am sure u will be my pride also. Oh subhadra, I am sure if you will marry me, I will be the most prosperous and fortunate prince in aryavart.

Subhadra melted hearing his words and she also wished him as her husband but she had some doubts regarding her co wives. Before she could say anything, a soldier came from dwarka and told them that everyone is for them and balram accepted them. Arjun sent a letter in indraprasth to yudhistir, yudhistir also gave his consent.

Arjun and subhadra came to dwarka. Balram hugged Subhadra tightly. Though he accepted Arjun but still he was angry over arjun.

Arjun: Dau; I know you are angry. U can punish me as much u can.

Arjun bowed down in front of Balram and Balram hugged him with brotherly affection.

Balram: Arjun! Our Subhadra is not only the favourite of Dwarka's people but she is dwarka's pride also. Take care of my sister.

Arjun: Yes dau. I will take care of ur sister. Ur sister will be the pride of Indraprasth also.

Then Arjun and subhadra got married with everyone's blessings.

As 2 years still left, Arjun and subhadra stayed one year in dwarka and then left for pushkar to pass the last year.