Abhimanyu

"When I gave birth, I born again but this time as a mother" Subhadra

Days were passing like this.

After some months,

It was a sunny day in indraprasth. But the whole palace was calm and quiet today and it was echoed with a woman's loud shouts.

Arjun was restless and roaming around the palace. The youngest queen of Arjun, Subhadra was going through labour pain from 1 hour. Arjun was just looking at that chamber. Draupadi was laughing seeing the great gandivdhari's condition. Kunti,Satyabhama and Devika was with subhadra. Draupadi also wished to comfort her sister but as she was pregnant kunti didn't allow her.

Krishna mischievously smiled.

Krishna: Parth, it seems you are pregnant and going to give birth. *giggles*

Arjun: Madhav, you are really ridiculous! I am her husband. Shouldn't I worry for my wife? What you did when Rukmini gave birth Pradyumna.*annoying face*.

Krishna: I was relaxed.

Jambavati: Ohh really?*chuckles*

Krishna: Yes; Jambavati! I am always relax.

Kalindi: Jiji, I think someone forgot he asked us more than 50 times.

Krishna passed irritated look towards his wives.

After sometimes, kunti came with a baby and handed it to arjun.

Arjun looked at his mother.

Kunti: Subhadra had given birth a handsome boy. Her hands and fingers are like urs and complexion is fair. He is handsome like you and beautiful like Subhadra.

Prativindya: Yay! I got a little brother.

Sutsom: I will pamper my little brother a lot. Chote, grow up soon. I will give you a from my laddos.

Everyone chuckled hearing sutsom.

Shrutsena: Finally, someone came who will call me bhrata.

Shatanik: Mata, I will play a lot with my new born brother.

Pandavas and panchali smiled. All the pandavputras gathered around the new born babies and the glow in their faces were saying how much happy they are!

Arjun kissed his little baby boy and hugged him tightly. Draupadi was also looking at abhimanyu with motherly affection.

Draupadi: Our son born with all qualities of his fathers and mothers. Oh narayan, I hope he will be the greatest warrior in aryavart who can suppress my husbands also and he will make us glorious.

Krishna:Yeah sakhi, you are right. The world will always remember him with respect.

Arjun: Mata! How is Subhadra?

Kunti: She is fine but a little bit tired. You all can meet with her.

All pandavas and panchali went to the chamber. Subhadra was sitting there. Subhadra took her son in her arms.

Both Arjun and subhadra smiled and looked at Krishna.

Krishna: Krishney! How are you now?

Subhadra: I am fine bhrata but a little bit tired.

Arjun: Madhav, I want you to name our son.

Subhadra: Yes bhratashree.

Krishna: He is the son of Subhadra, Saubhadreya. The son of Arjun- Arjuni. The one who will be known for his bravery will be called abhimanyu till eternity.

Everyone was busy in pampering the little boy. Arjun told that he will stay with subhadra and abhimanyu at night. Everyone agreed. Though draupadi wished to stay with this new born baby but she knows that her husbands will not allow her.

Draupadi was leaving that chamber giving the baby to subhadra but abhimanyu caught her dupatta with his tiny hands and started crying looking at her.

Draupadi: Aryaputron, see this baby also wants me to stay with him. I will stay with them. U all can go.

Arjun: But panchali.....

Draupadi: Arya, u can stay with ur wife and son after 7 days but I will stay with her now.

Draupadi was stubborn to stay here. In front of her authoritative voice, no one could say anything. They suggested them to sleep soon instead of talking whole night. Both draupadi and subhadra agreed.