Meeting with Draupadi

"Some relationships are not blood relationship but still they are greater than blood relationship"- Arjun

Draupadi heard the news of Arjun and subhadra's wedding. She was very sad after hearing this. Her eyes turned red after crying so much. She was in a miserable state. She was thinking why arjun told everyone about his marriage without her. Even her sakha govind also send his sister as her co wife without saying her and knowing that from how many days she is waiting for Arjun.

At that time, devika came there. Draupadi wiped her tears and looked at her devika.

Draupadi: Arrey devi! Why did you come in this condition? U could call me if you need anything.

Devika: Jiji, I am pregnant only not ill. You all are same. Only keeping restrictions over me. *pouts*

Draupadi: It's because we all care for u and our child. Sit here devi.

Devika sat on the couch.

Devika: Jiji, I know you are angry and sad because devarji got married again.

Draupadi: Yes I am angry but not because he got married. I am angry because he told his brothers but not me and got married 3 times. If he would ask me, I would easily give him permission like I had welcomed u all.

Devika: I know jiji. U are not jealous of ur co wives because u consider them as sister.

Draupadi: Hmm. Devi, I heard Subhadra is very beautiful and intelligent. U met with her. Can you tell me about her?

Devika: Sure jiji. Dwarka's princess and sister of dwarkadhis and mahamahim is subhadra. Like her name, she is also auspicious and gentle. She is very beautiful and intelligent but not arrogant. If you will meet with her once, all doubts of ur mind will be cleared.

Draupadi: I hope my bonding with subhadra will be remembered till eternity. It will be the epitome of sisterhood.

Devika: It will.

On the other side,

This news went to Manipur and nagarajya. Uloopi and Chitrangada were a little bit sad hearing this but they were happy also and they were thinking that Arjun got a perfect life partner and subhadra is their sister from now.

On the other side,
In pushkar,
At noon,

After serving food to Arjun, Subhadra was also going to sit to take food but at that time, some sages came and asked for food. Subhadra and Arjun both became very tensed as the food wasn't sufficient.

Subhadra: Arya! Suddenly guests at this time!

Arjun: Guests can come anytime and that's why they are call 'Atithi'. But we should be prepared.

Subhadra nodded. 

Subhadra: Arya! Food is insufficient and there is nothing at home which we can offer them. What will we do now?*worried*