Chapter 38

Chisato POV

I was inside my office in school as everyone was getting busy since the festival is just three days away. I also enjoyed watching the students prepare and getting visited by my favorite one. Y/n Hyoudou, I don't know why but it makes me happy and jumpy when he visits me. Maybe because I haven't found the right man for me yet.

I was busy watching the kids on my window sipping my coffee when I felt the room temperature decrease and a blue magic circle appeared in the middle of the room. Then comes out my closest friend that I haven't seen for so long. Esdeath.

Chisato: "It's been a long time Esdeath. Glad you're back."

Esdeath: "Me too Chisato but I didn't came here to catch up."

Chisato: "Oh? Then what is it?"

Esdeath: "I finally saw him again?"

Chisato: "Who?"

Esdeath: "......... My son."

I was surprised. I knew she had a son and knew why she left him.

Chisato: "That's great! So how is he?"

Esdeath: "He's grown to become a fine young man. He changed and...... he doesn't recognize me."

Chisato: "Well you left him with a family and masked his DNA to be one of theirs and also changed his appearance. Do you know the family name?"

Esdeath: "No...... I only know their faces but when I saw him, I wasn't mistaken that he is my son....... The son I abandoned."

I approached her and grabbed her shoulder comforting her.

Chisato: "You did it to protect him from 'HIM'. He'll understand."

Esdeath: "Y-You're right. Well speaking of him....... He escaped his seal but still weakened. I heard he fought my son and got beat up."

Chisato: "That's bad news. We better inform the other supernatural. The Dragon God of Destruction will be a threat to all."

Esdeath: "Got it. I'll tell Sirzechs and Azazel while you go tell Michael."

Chisato: *nod* "I will."

Esdeath: "I should better go now. Akame is waiting for me."

Chisato: "See you soon Esdeath."

Esdeath: "Oh and one more thing........ Why hide behind a demon's aura?"

Chisato: "To avoid panic Esdeath. Imagine what would they react when they felt a presence from a Goddess?"

Esdeath: "Fair point."

She casted a magic circle and went back to the underworld. Esdeath was know as the strongest devil in the underworld if you don't count the Devil Kings. She was feared because of her power that could rival Lucifer.

I sat back down on my chair thinking on whom the her son is. I just knew she has a son but I haven't seen the kid ever since he was born. I then watched outside and saw Y/n dragging his beat up brother that made me giggle.

Chisato (Thoughts): "So his back. This will be bad if he isn't stopped."

Y/n POV

I was dragging Issei back to the clubhouse after beating him for peeping again. I swear this dude disappears while we are training just to peep on the kendo club. I mean he has girls crowding him but he doesn't even notice.

Y/n: "Dude! Get a hold of yourself. The Rating game is in two days. You have to train so you can beat Sairaorg. And also practice for the three-legged race with Asia."