Chapter 11

Y/n POV

We were at the ORC and was still shock to know that Lucy is the Blue Dragon Empress. We were still waiting for the others to arrive. While we wait, we talked to Lucy about what is happening around this town and to our surprise she wasn't scared or shock about it.

Y/n: "I still can't believe this."

Issei: "We both are."

Lucy: "Oh come on guys, you don't have to worry about me. I can handle myself."

Albion: "She's right partner, she has Nova with her. She can protect her."

Nova: "Albion is right. With me around she is safe."

Ddraig: "I can't believe Lucy is more stronger than Issei. He can't even summon his balance breaker."

Lucy: *laugh* "You what? You can't use your balance breaker yet?"

She continues to laugh as I just chuckled a bit making him look down.

Issei (Crying): "I've been trying mu best but it won't work."

Y/n: "You should train more not look at girls breasts."

Lucy: "So you're still the pervert we know."

Y/n: *sigh* "Yes Lucy, he won't stop until he reached his dream."

Lucy: "What? To be the Harem King? You know that won't work if Y/n's around."

Issei: "I won't give up until I reach that dream of mine."

With that, everyone form the ORC came in and saw Lucy. They were confused at first until they saw the crown in her head and our sacred gears are out.

Rias: "What's going on here?"

Aine: "Well Rias, meet Lucy. Y/n and Issei's cousin. She transferred today and that's not all."

Lucy came closer as her crown starts to glow blue.

Nova: "Greetings Gremory, my name is Nova. The Blue Dragon of Peace and Blue Dragon Empress."

They were shock and looked at me and I just nod at them.

Rias: "Well nice to meet you. My name is Rias Gremory the King of this household."

Lucy: "I know, Y/n already explained to me everything of you guys being devils."

Rias: "Well that's great and welcome to the ORC."

Lucy: "Thank you very much."

Everyone was introducing themselves to Lucy until I caught everyone's attention.

Y/n: "Guys I have something to say."

Akeno: "What is it Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yesterday, we had an unexpected visitor. I don't know why I was the only one who sensed him but he told me that something is coming."

Issei: "So who is this visitor you're talking about bro?"

I looked over at Aine and she just nod. I took a deep breath and sighed then looked at them.

Y/n: "Albion's brother Draco, the Black Dragon Emperor."

They were all wide eyes except for Aine for she already know. Then Albion started to talk.

Albion: "I can feel that he has bad intentions and might do something bad but let's focus on what's coming first."

Rias: "I think I know what might be coming. Earlier, Sona told me that they were two people from the who came here to talk with us."