The Hero invitation.

Next day after the Sludge Incident

I was eating some Heated Left overs of the Shrimp Siningang while watching the News.

Reporter: Sludge Incident has been stopped by an Unknown Individual. Eye witnesses claim to have seen a Black Haired man in a Yellow Suit and Red Gloves. Last seen Talking to Pro Heroes before leaving.

That incident has been the Talk of the Day. An unknown individual saves two boys, And defeats the Sludge Villain with a Single Punch. Some claim it's an "All Might level" feats of Strength.

Speaking of which. I haven't heard from that Brocolli Boy. Might visit him if I know where he is. I finished my Meal and got in my Hero outfit and went out or Discount hunting.

Musutafu Market

Hmmmm.....Ahah. A 30% discount on Pork. I looked at my Wallet....5 thousand Yen. This may last me the week, Maybe another if converse it enough. So I walked to the Saleswoman and bought a Kilogram of Pork

Seller: That'll be 2000 yen, Sir.

I handed her the bill and thanked her for it. I started to walk back to my home with a Kilo of Pork, until I came across the Dagobah Beach.

Y/n: 'Ah Memories.'

This is one of the places I did my 10km Run, Till the trash came in. Hmmmm, I could sell these hunk of Scrap for some cash, Just gotta lift them easily.

I dashed to my home in just 2 seconds, And came back to the beach. Time to make some money.

When I went through the Pile. I saw a familiar Green Hair, And.....I think that's Loud Might. So I went to them.

Y/n: Oh hey Kid.

Brocolli: H-huh? Oh! H-hey Saitama.

Loud Might: Young Midoriya, You know this Man?

Brocolli: Y-yeah. H-he was the one who saved me and defeated that Sludge Villain.

I saw loud might cough a bit of blood.

Loud Might: *mind* This is the guy? He doesn't look like much.

Y/n: *notices Loud Might* Oh you're that Number 1 hero. Loud Might, was it?

They both hit the floor in an anime style. When they stood back up.

Brocolli: H-how could you not know All Might?

Y/n: His name was All might? I thought it was Loud Might.

Brocolli: D-did you live under rock?

Y/n: I live in an Apartment.

Loud Might: *loud cough* Anywayyyyyy. Young man, Can you demonstrate that power you had during the Sludge incident.

Y/n: Oh? On what.

Loud Might: *points to Fridge* That one.

Y/n: Throw or Punch.

Loud Might: Punch.

Y/n: Normal or Serious.

Loud Might: What?

Y/n: A Normal punch or a Serious one.

Loud Might: *sweatdrop* Uhh. Serious?

Y/n: Okay.

I throw the fridge in the air as my face got Serious.

Y/n: Killer Move Serious Series: Serious punch

I punched the fridge as it went flying into the air, while unintentionaly clearing the Skies of Clouds.