✿✿ Shot 1 ✿✿

The plot is same but a little twist i added to it....
I dont wanna change the plot to lost it real essence......

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

A beautiful girl wearing black Anarkali dress enters in a luxurious Hotel Grand Hayatt one of the expensive hotels in the city...

A Boy is staring at her... When she arrived.... He was drooling over her.... He slowly follows her....

She goes to receptionist....

Reception girl : yes Mam ,,, what can I do for you...

Girl (stammer) : Ah ...mmm........!!!! There is a booking here in the name of Arman Malik... (Takes sighs)

The boy leaves as soon as he hears this....he went to elevator ... And close the door of lift......

Reception girl - RG

R.G : let me check Mam... (She checks the register) yes Mam .... Room no 1011 on top floor... (Gives her keys)

Girl nodded and takes the key.... Moving forward to elevator area... She waits for lift when the door of the lift is open,,,, she sees one person is standing there... he stares her intensely....she saw his deep gazed and lower her eyes....He smirked ...

She take a slow step but was pulled by the boy...,, She startled..... before she do something he pins her to the wall and smashed his lips on her... She tried to pushed him but failed,,,,, he was kissing her badly,,, he was sucking her lips like it was meant for him... She tried hard to pushed him but all in vain,,,,, his grip was tight on her ,,,,she melts in the moment....and he deepens the kiss she was just closing her eyes and lost in his kiss... He smiles and take her lips in his mouth....he pinched on her waist she moans and he enter his tongue inside her mouth She came back to senses.... And pushed him hard....

Both are panting heavily....

Girl (screams) : what the hell is this....??? Who are you...???

Boy (Huskily) : didn't you like it...???

He smirked and pulled her closer she again pushed him....

Preeta : Shut up ....!!!!

He leans his head on back of the lift...

Boy (huskily) : M sorry Miss....????

Girl(proudly) : Preeta ... Preeta Arora....

Boy (Smirking) : Miss Preeta M sorry I can't control myself by seeing your toxic and luscious lips....(staring at her lips) aap bahut khubsurat hai or usse bhi jyada Aapke hoth bahut hi khubsurat hai... (Looks at her beautiful face) Main khud ko rok Nahi paaya aapko kiss Karne se....(again staring on her lips) M so sorry.... (His eyes didn't leave her a for a second)

Preeta (looking down to hide her blush but failed) : it's ok,,, and thank you meri Tareef Karne k liye....

Boy (leans towards her) : May I please...

Preeta : kyaa...

Boy (in her ears) : I want to taste your lips again ,,, ( she wide her eyes tried to say something but he placed his fingers on her lips) ... Please Preeta Mam please just once... Then I leave....

Preeta : Ahhh ... No ....

Boy (his fingers are still on her lips he sensually traces it with his thumb making her weak) : please Mam please....(says Huskily..)