✿✿ Shot 12 ✿✿

So peeps
Update is here...
I know after a long 😂😂
But good things takes tym 😭
Don't forget to hit the star ⭐ 🌟Icon.....
It's Highly Sanitized 😂😂
And give feed back.....
Some one Please Tag Others 😳😳😳

Bear my Bakwas Writing 😳

Jao Revision karke aao previous chapters 🤭🤭

Flashback Continues 🥺
Pakka Last Flashback hai iske baad nahi aayega koi flashback 😂😂😂

Karan and Preeta reached Lonavla ....

Karan parked his Car,,, and open the door for her.....she step down...

He held her protectively in his arms and enter the Lawn area where ....
The garden was beautifully filled with white lilies and flowers..... It's like Dream come true for her... The sky was clear...... The moon was twinkling with stars........ Everything was beautiful...... He made some arrangements of beds and blankets..... With other necessities.... She knows his intentions..... She Blushed...

The table set for two... romantically decorated... There was a soft music playing in back ground... he wants to celebrate their 1st month Anniversary grand with her only... So he did all this arrangements....

Everything was so perfect for them.... but the main attraction is them only... but,,,, For him it's only her......

Preeta gets amazed to see all his effort... She hugged him tightly....he too responded....

They had their dinner,, Karan ask her for dance ..she smilingly nodded her head....

They dance beautifully,,,, after that they watch a romantic movie...

After Sometime...

Preeta is laying in his arms.... Closing her eyes.... Feeling his warmth....he was caressing her hair...

(Remember TKL ne sara intezam kar rakha hai... Upar scroll it... Beds and blankets 🤫🤫))

Karan Nuzzles in her neck.....

Karan (Slowly)  : There is a gift in the room waiting for you...!!!

Preeta (Shocked) : Mere liye ...!!!

He nodded she smiles widely....and kissed her forehead.... She closed her eyes let him kiss her....he left her and make her stand...

Karan : Tum jao main aata hu ek call karke...

She nodded and enter the house....

Her heart jumped thinking about him.... with beating heart she stepped towards her (Their) room to see the gift..... As she stepped inside the room,,, her eyes landed on the box,,,, placed on the centre of bed with some rose petals arounds..... Nervously,,,,,, she moved closer and opened the box to see what was inside..... As she opened it,,, she found a beautiful lehnga of red colour inside with a note.....