✿✿ Shot 11 ✿✿

So peeps
Update is here...
Don't forget to hit the star ⭐ 🌟Icon.....
It's Highly Sanitized 😂😂
And gie feed back.....
Some one Please Tag Others 😳😳😳

Bear my Bakwas Writing 😳

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Flashback Continues....

Some Cute Flashback Moments 😳

~|~|~|~||~|~|~|~|~||~|~|~|~

Preeta kept her head on his chest,,,,,, and Karan started caressing her hair kissing it every now and then......

Preeta : Karan u Know how much I Miss You....

Karan nodded his head but as soon as Preeta got up from his lap he pulled her back making her fall on his lap and kissed her again near the corner of her mouth.....

Karan (Whispers) : BabyDoll I want you badly ....

Preeta Was Shocked and looks at him...

Karan (Emotionally) : This two weeks literally a toughest days for me... I want you near me every seconds.... I don't want to loose you ever (tears came in his eyes)

Preeta (wipes his tears) : Karan tum ro kyon rahe ho....

Karan : Preeta yeh 2 weeks kya guzari hai mujhpe... Bas main janta hu .... (Hugged her ) Tum mujhe chorhke kabhi mat janaa....

Preeta nodded in no and held his face in her hands ... and kissed his eyes ... Sucking his tears....he feels her lips closing his eyes.....

Karan (Emotionally) : Preeta

Preeta : Shhshhhhhhh

She cupped his face and kissed his nose.... And then look upward at his closed eyes..... She slowly place her lips on his .... He was shocked and open her eyes.... She was slowly sucking his lips closing her eyes,,,,, he surrounds his hands around her waist and pulled her more closer.... Their chest touches each other....she broke the kiss,,,, her cheeks became Red like cherry.. he gaze at her lovingly she is Blushing hard under his gaze...

He bends down and claim her lips,,,,,he is softly kissing her ,,,,he sucked the upper lip like it was his favourite fruit,,,,, he is sucking her lips,,, she lifts herself,,, and snaked her hands around his neck,,,,, and kissed him back ,,,he held her by her neck pulling her more into him.,,,,, Both were so engrossed in kissing ,,,,, soon they broke the kisss,,,, both started panting after the passionate kiss.... he rest his forehead on her....

Karan (Huskily) : Preeta I want you in my arms forever... I can't wait more....

Preeta : Karan lekin....

Karan (pleading) : Please preeta I know u also want this.........

Preeta (Nervously) : Ka...Ka....Karan....

Karan : Don't worry I promise Ham hamare relationship ko aage nahi barhayenge....jab tak tum na chaaho,,, if you trust me so...

Preeta places her fingers on his lips....

She nodded her head in Blushingly....

He hugged her tightly..... They feel each other's warmth ....