The Last Story-Chapter one

BS Ch1

The Last Story

Chapter one

A tall slender brunette stood on the track field chugging a water bottle, sweat covering her forehead and neck.

"Fuwaaaa~" she wiped the back of her hand over her mouth, her golden skin glowing from the sun.

"Lily!" A voice wheezed out of breath.

Turning around she saw a short strawberry blonde came jogging towards her, tripping over herself a couple of times.

"Sophie, what's the matter?" Lily asked picking up a towel off the bench to wipe off her sweat.

"What's the matter?! " she gasped her voice raising slightly after she sprawled herself on the ground her breath labored as she gasps to get her breath under control. "You sprinted the whole course leaving me and everyone in the dust to keep up with you!" She shouted lifting up her fogged up glasses farther up her nose, pale cheeks flushed scarlet from all the running they'd just done.

Lily rolled her eyes while she continued to wipe all the sweat off her face. "Then start exercising more and quite your whining."

"See this right here is why you don't have a boyfriend and why everyone keeps their distance from you." She picked herself up flipping her braided hair behind her back with a twist or her wrist.

Lily scoffed, "As if I WANT to be seen with a meat-headed jock or a bugger eating book worm from this rat infested school." Capping her bottled water she strutted away with her long bronzed legs.

"You have the looks and the brains."

She started jogging to keep up with lily since she had such short legs, "but if only you had the attitude." She sighed in disappointment at her best friends sour personality.

Lily just rolled her hazel green eyes that had tints of brown brushed around the pupils. "Cry me a river." She snorted sourly.

"See that right there." Sophie pointed out walking beside her.

She just huffed though her nose at Sophie, not making a snappy remark back.

Walking into the girls locker room they headed to the showers.

Removing her sweaty gym clothes Lily walked under the shower head and turned on the water on to a comfortable temperature.

"I think your boobs grew." Sophie suddenly spoke, bursting the bubble of silence between them.

"And I think yours deflated." Lily replied in a level tone as she rinsed the scuds out of her hair.

Sophie's starch blue eyes widened her hands instinctively cupping her chest. "It's not my fault I'm still practically wearing a training bra!" Her cheeks turned a rosy pink with embarrassment.

"Yeah, yeah." She mumbled not bothering with an apology.

Sophie sniffed a little, "Just you watch! I'll get into a size C by the beginning of summer!"

"We're in high school. I doubt they'll get any bigger."

"They will! Just wait and see." Sophie puffed out her cheeks turning off the water and wrapped a towel around herself.

Lily snorted in laughter following Sophie with a towel hanging loosely around her curvy form.

"See why do u have to have such huge boobs!" Sophie pointed a finger accusingly at her her eyebrows furrowed. "What's your trick huh? Olive oil? Soy milk? PILLS!?"