𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚 𝐱 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 [ SakuHina ]

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: @strawb3rry3clairs

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Sakusa Kiyoomi x Hinata Shōyō

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬: Choking kink - BDSM

𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭: At a training camp with Itachiyama and other teams, some people get touchy with Hinata. Sakusa gets jealous hence he has a crush on the ginger.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❛ 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘮 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘮 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦
𝘮𝘦... 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. ❜

┃𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

Our favorite ginger is currently being pampered by various team members. Hinata's mind isn't where it is at the moment to do anything about their flirtatious acts. He is thinking about how to ask out his crush.

His crush being, Sakusa Kiyoomi. He didn't pay any attention to Terushima's perverted pickup lines. He didn't do anything when Oikawa and Atsumu touched his waist. He didn't even tell Kenma to stop when he kissed his cheek various times.

This made a certain male furious. Sakusa watched from afar as his long-time crush was being touched by others. His beauty and personality captivated him. Though, He's too scared to confess but today might be the day.

As time went on throughout the day, it was now nighttime. Hinata had finished showering and was walking to his assigned dorm. He was pretty happy since he got to have his own dorm, away from his chaotic teammates.

As Hinata approached his room he took out his key before accidentally dropping it. Hinata clicked his tongue in annoyance and bent over to retrieve them. He suddenly felt someone grinding their lower region on him.

Hinata stood back up quickly grabbing his keys. "What are you doing-" He was cut off by the person's hand covering his mouth. Hinata glanced behind him to see Sakusa. Hinata blushed seeing how close they were.

"Shh... it's just me. Mind letting me inside?" Asked the raven. Hinata shook his head no and unlocked the door. The door opened as the two entered. Sakusa wasted no time closing the door and pining Hinata onto it.