𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 [ IwaHina ]

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: @cakenoneforyoutho

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Iwaizumi x Hinata

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬: Degrading — Teasing

𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭: Hinata has banished Iwaizumi from touching him for a month. Iwaizumi is now pent up, especially when Hinata shows up wearing just lingerie one day. That was the final straw for him.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❛ 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘭

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘭. ❜

┃𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

Hinata stood in front of Iwaizumi. He had love marks all over him, and his clothes were ripped. His lips were swollen and he looked to be in a daze. "Shōyō... set me free amor." Iwaizumi said in his deep husky voice. Hinata slicked his golden locks back.

"Not a chance Hajime. As much as it hurts me, you will be banished from doing any sexual activities with me for a month." Hinata turned his heel out the door. He looked back at the annoyed Iwaizumi tied to a chair. His white shirt was open, and his black pants were unzipped.

Hinata pressed his lips together. He went to change into some of Iwaizumi's clothes and headed out. Iwaizumi soon got out of the ties not long after. He looked for Hinata around their shared apartment, but to his avail— the ginger already left.

[ I'll just see him at work tomorrow. ] Iwaizumi thought. The two work at a modeling company. Hinata models, while Iwaizumi is Hinata's photographer. They did various cross-dressing ads, along with makeup. They rarely did lingerie. That's how they came to be in a very serious intimate relationship.

 That's how they came to be in a very serious intimate relationship