𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐱 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 [ NariHina ]

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: @randomnamenottaken

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Narita Kazuhito x Hinata Shōyō

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬: Dominative bottom - Submissive top

𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭: Hinata and Narita decide it's time to take their relationship to the next level!

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❛ 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘵

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘵... 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵~ ❜

┃𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

"Shit..." Whispered a familiar male. With one last rub on his cock, cum splurged out. He let out staggered pants as he cleaned himself. This is getting dangerous, maybe I should talk to Sho about this. Narita thought to himself.

He washed his hands and exited the bathroom. He walked around the home he shared with Hinata. Narita entered their bedroom and turned on the TV. After 30 minutes of watching TV, he heard the front door close and footsteps heading in his direction.

Three, two, one, and... Narita smirked internally as he watched the door. Hinata entered the room closing the door harshly behind him. "Nari! I'm home thank the lord..." The ginger said as he threw himself on the bed.

Narita chuckled. He got up from the bed and went to the closet to change. "Was work tough?" Asked the male. Hinata groaned in response, too lazy to even speak. Narita changed into sweatpants and a white tank top.

"Uhm... sho?" Hinata hummed. "Can we talk for a bit?" Narita asked in a nervous tone. Hinata lifted his head and nodded. "Of course! Just let me shower and change really quick." Narita nodded.

After Hinata got situated the two were now cuddling in their bed. The sound of waves can be heard outside their beach home. "You said you wanted to talk?" Asked the ginger. Narita nodded and sat up, with Hinata on his lap.

"This has been bothering me lately... it's quite embarrassing to say out loud actually." Hinata smiled softly at his fiancé. I'm marrying a cute dork... I'm gonna mess with him! The ginger thought to himself.