𝐎𝐦𝐢𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 [ OmiHina ]

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: @randomnamenottaken

𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: Ren Ōmimi x Hinata Shōyō

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬: body worship - dominate bottom - submissive top - oral fixation

𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭: Omimi is scared he might hurt Hinata during sex. With the help of reassurance, Hinata is able to give Omimi the time of his life.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❛ 𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢... 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯...~ ❜

┃𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

He watched as the ginger whisked the batter. His heart thumping invaded his thoughts. It got louder and louder, almost making him go deaf. "Waffles are ready!" Cheered the ginger. Omimi returned to reality as a plate of waffles was placed in front of him.

The waffle had syrup dripping down slowly. On top, two pieces of strawberries were placed softly. Omimi looked up to the Angel who had blessed him with today's meal. "Thank you, Hinata—" Omimi's pupils shrunk.

Hinata licked the syrup that was trapped between his fingertips. His tongue swirled around his fingers. A little bit of drool dripped down his mouth. Hinata glanced over at Omimi with a puzzled expression. He let out a small laugh. "What? I can't eat the leftover syrup that was on my fingers?"

Omimi's face flushed red as he was caught. "No! No! I was just dozing off. Sorry, sho..." Omimi said with a small smile. Hinata smiled back and went to wash his hands. He sat in front of Omimi with a plate of waffles. "Thank you for the food." The two said.

[ Goddammit, my temptation is rising. ] Omimi tapped his foot impatiently. He stopped chewing when he felt something touch his hardened bulge. He glanced underneath the table, to see Hinata's barefoot pressing it.

Omimi made eye contact with Hinata. Horror and embarrassment showed on his face. Hinata smiled with closed eyes as he rested his chin in his hands. His elbows stood on the table. "Hard just by me licking my fingers?" Hinata asked teasingly.