Chapter 5

Chorong stepped out of the toilet. Sehun turned his back and he looked at Chorong. His jaw dropped. He was stunned to see Chorong wearing a wedding dress.

"Am I look good?" Chorong asked.

Sehun looked at Chorong from head to toe.

"You look so pretty." Sehun praised.

Chorong blushed. Then, she walked towards Sehun when she suddenly fall on the floor. Sehun immediately ran towards her.

"Chorong, are you okay?" Sehun asked worriedly.

"Ahh!" Chorong screamed in pain.

Sehun saw Chorong was holding her stomach. He immediately carried Chorong then he laid her on the bed.

"You want me to call a doctor?" Sehun asked.

Chorong shook her head. Sehun saw Chorong trying to hold back her pain.

"Let me call a doctor." said Sehun.

He was about to leave when Chorong suddenly grabbed his hand.

"No need. I'm fine. You don't have to worry." said Chorong.

Sehun could not bear to see Chorong suffer.

"Then, we postpone our marriage. I will wait for you to fully recover. After you fully recover, we will get married." said Sehun.

"There's no need to postpone our marriage. I'm fine. Let's just proceed." said Chorong.

"Why are you so stubborn?" Sehun yelled.

"I want to see my baby. You told me the sooner we get married, the sooner I can see my baby. Didn't you promise me that you would take me to see my baby after we got married?" Chorong asked.

Sehun stared into Chorong's watery eyes. He felt sorry for Chorong.

"How can she be so strong? She's willing to do all this because of her child."

Sehun nodded.

"If you said so, let's just proceed with our marriage." said Sehun.

Chorong nodded.

...

"I am Oh Sehun, I promise that I will love my wife Park Chorong with all my heart, take good care of her, be a good husband for her, be a good father to her children and live forever with her." said Sehun.

"I am Park Chorong, I promise that I will love my husband Oh Sehun with all my heart, take good care of him, be a good wife for him, be a good mother to his children and live forever with him." said Chorong.

"All right. You two could put the rings on each other."

Sehun held Chorong's hand then he put the ring on Chorong's finger. Then, Chorong put the ring on Sehun's finger.

"Sehun, you may kiss the bride."

Chorong was surprised by the saint's words. She looked at Sehun and shook her head. Sehun smiled.

Suddenly, Sehun leaned closer to Chorong. He held Chorong's face then he closed his eyes. He kissed Chorong on the lips gently.

Chorong was surprised by Sehun's sudden action. She had to accept the kiss then she returned Sehun's kiss. After a while, they broke the kiss. Sehun smiled.

"Thank you for being my wife." Sehun whispered.

Chorong blushed.

Finally, they are married. Now, they are legally husband and wife.

"Thank you." said Sehun to the saint.

Chorong looked at Sehun's happy face. She feels strange to see Sehun was so happy.

"Why he looks so happy?"

"All right. We'll leave now." said the saint.

Sehun nodded. Then, they walked out.

Sehun looked at Chorong then he smiled.

"Now, we are legally husband and wife. You as my wife, you have to always listen to me. You have to be a good wife for me. You have to treat me as your husband. You have to fulfill what I ask. You get it?" said Sehun.

"Why do you demand so much? We just got married." said Chorong sarcastically.

"Don't be sarcastic. You should be happy because you get married a popular and handsome guy like me. To your knowledge, there are many girls out there who dreams of marrying me. But I chose you to be my wife because you are different from them. You're not like other women who want to marry me because of wealth." said Sehun.

"Do you think you're the most handsome guy in the world?" Chorong asked sarcastically.

"Of course. I'm the most handsome. There's no one more handsome than me." said Sehun confidently.

"You're too confident." said Chorong.

Sehun giggled.

...

Chorong was lying down on the bed while looking out the window. Suddenly she heard the sound of the door opening. She immediately looked at the door. She saw Dr. Kim was smiling then she looked at a nurse was holding a baby behind Dr. Kim.

"Chorong." Dr. Kim walked closer to Chorong.

The nurse gave the baby to Chorong.

"My baby?" Chorong asked with a smile.

Dr. Kim nodded and smiled.

Chorong looks so happy because she can see her baby.

"My baby... I really miss you." Chorong caressed her cute baby's cheeks.

"You can start breastfeeding your baby now." said Dr. Kim.

Then, Dr. Kim and nurse walked out.

Chorong kissed her baby on forehead then she shed tears. Her baby suddenly whimpered and started crying. Chorong started unbuttoning her top then she breastfed her baby. Her baby stayed silent after getting breast milk.

Sehun who was standing behind the door started smiling. He was so happy to see Chorong can see her baby. Then, he closed the door slowly.
.
.
.
To be continued...

What did you think when they got married? Will Chorong find her happiness after marrying Sehun?

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you!