Chapter 24

2 years later.

Sehun and Chorong are getting ready to attend the brand launch event. Yeri had told them that her cousin would be launching her own brand and she was invited to attend the event. Yeri was told by her cousin to invite Sehun and Chorong to attend the event.

Chorong was ready while Sehun had just finished taking a shower and stepped out of the bathroom. Chorong fixed her hair while looking in the mirror when she saw Sehun was wearing a white shirt behind her. She turned her back then she saw Sehun was buttoning his shirt. Then, she walked towards Sehun and helped her husband button his shirt.

"Let me help you." said Chorong.

Then, she helped her husband. Sehun just let Chorong help him button up his shirt.

"Why you took so long?" Chorong asked.

Sehun stayed silent while staring at Chorong. He was stunned to see Chorong in a pink dress. Chorong realized Sehun was looking at her.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Chorong asked.

"Because you look so pretty tonight." Sehun praised Chorong.

"I didn't look pretty before?" Chorong asked.

"I didn't mean that. I mean, you look so pretty when you wear this pink dress." said Sehun.

Chorong blushed. Then, she put a tie around Sehun's neck while Sehun stood silently in his spot. Sehun bowed his head while Chorong was tidying up his collar. Then, Chorong took a black suit on the bed and gave it to Sehun. Sehun put on his black suit and buttoned his suit.

"I'll go to Yeri's room for a moment. You wait for me downstairs, okay?" said Chorong.

Sehun nodded. Then, Chorong left the room and headed to Yeri's room. She knocked on the door of Yeri's room.

"Yeri, have you ready?" Chorong asked.

Yeri did not answer. Chorong knocked on the door again as she put her ear against the door.

"Yeri, are you inside? Why are you silent?" Chorong asked.

Yeri opened the door. Chorong saw Yeri was holding her stomach.

"Yeri, are you okay?" Chorong asked worriedly.

"I have a stomach ache." said Yeri while holding back her pain.

"Aren't you well? Let me take you to the hospital." said Chorong worriedly.

Yeri shook her head.

"It's okay. I'm used to it." said Yeri.

"How come you suddenly have a stomach ache? Did you eat something wrong?" Chorong asked worriedly.

Yeri shook her head.

"Then, why?"

"Actually, I'm having menstrual cramps. I'm just having a period." said Yeri.

"Are you having menstrual cramps? Can you stand it?"

"Young Lady, I don't think I can go there tonight. I can't stand it. I want to rest at home. Can you be my representative?" Yeri asked.

Chorong nodded.

"I'll tell your cousin later. Anyway, do you want me to get a heating pad for you?" Chorong asked.

"It's okay. I've put on the heating pad." said Yeri.

"All right then, you take a lot of rest. If you have anything, just call me. Okay?" said Chorong.

Yeri nodded.

"If there's nothing, I leave first. Bye." said Chorong.

"Bye."

Yeri waved her hand while holding back her pain.

Then, Chorong and Sehun left for the event in Daegu. They took Sejun with them. On their way, Sehun got a call from Jaemin.

"Hello, Young Master."

"Hello, Jaemin. Where are you?"

"I have something important right now. So, I might come a bit late. You go first. Don't forget to send me the location later."

"Okay."

Then, they hung up. Chorong looked at Sehun.

"What's wrong with him?" Chorong asked.

"He said he would come a bit late because he had something important. He told us to go first." said Sehun.

"Oh..." Chorong nodded.

"Why didn't Yeri suddenly come with us?" Sehun asked.

"She's having menstrual cramps." said Chorong.

"Oh..." Sehun nodded.

He understands what Chorong meant. He always saw Chorong having menstrual cramps when his wife had a period. He understands how women feel when they have a period even though he has never felt it.

Chorong looked back when he saw Sejun was asleep in the back seat.

"He's asleep?"

Sehun glanced in the mirror when he saw Sejun was asleep behind him.

"Let him sleep. He must be tired." said Sehun.

Chorong shook her head then she turned her back. Sehun glanced at Chorong then he smiled.

"It's been a long time since we went out together like this. If only we could go out as four." said Sehun while teasing Chorong.

Chorong looked at Sehun.

"What did you say? The four of us? What do you mean?" Chorong asked.

Sehun glanced at Chorong then he smiled.

"Don't pretend. I know you know what I mean." said Sehun.

Chorong stayed silent then she looked away. Sehun glanced at Chorong.

"Chorong, we've been together for a long time. It's time for us to give Sejun a little brother." said Sehun while holding Chorong's hand.

Chorong stayed silent. She blushed as she looked out the window. Sehun glanced at Chorong then he smiled.
.
.
.
To be continued...

What? A little brother? Do you think Chorong is ready to have another child?

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you!