SIDE story: Tsubaki's trip 1 and THE BURDEN.

One day,  two silvery bluish-haired people visited Brunhilde. As soon as they were spotted, I had started gathering information as I held the position of the head of intelligence and covert ops department. But to my surprise, we were unable to gather any information at all.  It was as if they had appeared out of thin air. After a few days of failing to collect information, I went to the palace to give my weekly report.  As I entered the meeting quarters, I was shocked to see the silvery blue-haired duo chatting with his Majesty, the sovereign of Brunhilde dukedom. 

The majesty introduced the silvery blue-haired duo as Rimuru Mochizuki tempest and Ciel Mochizuki tempest. Oh, so they were part of His Majesty's family. I have always wondered where the Mochizuki came from. Each one had unbelievable power enough to turn the world upside down.  They hold no greed as if it is the most common thing to do.  Even if the family themselves were not aware,  there was an unspoken rule among the kings and queens. "never piss off a Mochizuki. The country will perish". although this was not the case with nobles. those idiots think controlling the economy and the state of Brunhilde will be enough for them to come to power. 

no country can attack Brunhilde in reality. his majesty saved the world, erased yulongs capital however some remnants still exist. he saved regulus and Belfast kingdom. he also saved eashen. he is the benefactor of the bridges of ferzen kingdom. and many more.

After all, it was not wrong. Power must be feared. But luckily our majesty is a level-headed person. The only principle that the Mochizuki's abide by is to lend help to an ally for the correct cause and utterly crush the enemy. Soon I was introduced to the two people. "rimuru Mochizuki tempest,  the eldest of our family and strongest of all. His wife ciel mochizuki tempest.  The tempest is more of a soul name they share for their family. Both are professors in magic,  spirit magic,  swordsman and mage, all ability user like me and trainees in support magic." I could only stare at the two of them. Stronger than his majesty meant he was also a monster like his majesty. After we chatted for a while and I introduced myself,  his majesty's brother retired for the day saying he would be going to freshen up and take a rest. So they left towards the silver moon. Apparently, they did not want to attract public attention due to being part of royalty.

After the two of them left,  his majesty turned towards me and said in a serious voice. "Tsubaki of the intelligence department,  you are given a high-ranked special mission.  Your mission is to escort my brother to every country as a journey escort. Under no circumstances are you to piss him off. He is more powerful than me and this is an important mission. Your reward will be decided when you come back after the journey as long as it takes.". I gulped and the saliva ran down my dry throat.

so for the next few days, I accompanied the tempest family to the library. seems they wanted to find out more about spells. they even wrote some papers about magic and told me to give them to their Lil brother. I knew that its what they called his majesty. it was given to me as a top priority. so I gave them immediately to his majesty. when his majesty and the others read it, the paper was immediately published. a few more days passed and some more papers were published. even people like me who could not use magic could read them it seems. the papers were called 'mana integration', 'chant annulment', 'spatial magic'. at first, I was unable to understand what spatial magic meant, but it seems it was a new category of magic. it seems sir rimuru, is more than what he seems.

Touya's POV:

as rimuru and ciel, were preparing for their journey, they asked me if they could use the public library. it seems that they want to research this world. so I permitted them. but what came after was unexpected. a few scrolls written by rimuru came to me via Tsubaki. since it was from rimuru, it must have been something important. the message read, "publish these scrolls, as soon as you finish reading."