Chapter 1?

(This book will have odd numbered chapters.)
Our life was filled with training, how to fight, kill and exorcise demons. We practically know what every creature is without having to think. Sammy turned 18 a while ago and he snapped. I think he's just had enough. Ever since our father, John burned on the ceiling, mum used this opportunity to train us further. Dad was always against hunting, though he didn't mind the traps here and there. Mum, on the other hand, is, was and always will be a Campbell. She's a fighter and one of the best hunters. We travelled to motels every day up until Sam's birthday. Mum asked Sammy what he'd like and he had to say it. He just had to. He asked to stop hunting and go to law school. After a night of shouting and arguing, mum agreed. Sam was put in Stamford university and mum made me go as well. Now, I hate learning, but I'm doing this for Sammy. Besides, I have no other choice. Mum took the Impala. She's still out there hunting. I kind of miss it. The adrenalin rush that you get when you stab that sonofabitch and see their dying, cold stare. Sammy loves the school, in fact, he's getting more action that I am. Dating, I mean. Jessica, his girlfriend. She's short, but sweet and cute. She'll do. We all know sam's gay. He's just in denial. I'm sure he'll find a nice guy one day. I don't think I'll find anyone here, they're all geeks and nerds. How did I get in? My room mate moved to a different school yesterday, so I'm alone. But apparently, not for long because I'm getting a new one. I hate room mates, they make my job harder. I sneak out to hunt sometimes. I need to have perfect timing. I can't let an idiot delay me. I'm doing this school a favour. I have just returned from maths and the bald, tall guy told me that my new room mate was arriving soon. He didn't tell me their name. Well that means we'll have to enjoy the 5 minute awkwardness when we decide who's speaking first. God, I really hope they don't get in my way. I sit in my dorm, staring at the clock and planning on how to introduce myself to them. The door creaks open at exactly 45 degrees.
This ones interesting. "The name's Dean. Dean Winchester. Come on in, I don't bite." I hear a low, hoarse chuckle.
"Oh you have no idea how many times I've heard that and it turned out to be a lie."
(Cas' POV)
I didn't have much choice, I was unlucky enough to be born into this business. Both of my parents are hunters, all of my siblings are hunters. I am a hunter too. They told me that there are many hunters all over the world and that we should be proud. But I don't understand, if there are so many then why do we carry on training? But I must admit, I enjoy it more now. At first it was a chore and I hoped to die on every case we got, now it's turning into a hobby, so I was annoyed to find out that we had to go to school. Mother wanted us to get some education that wasn't how to stab. Father had tried to make it seem as if I was going there to look after Gabriel, to protect him and the school from creatures. The thing is, Gabe never really got the hang of it and he tried to not be a hunter as much as possible. Though he can throw knives well and can say the exorcism about 1 word in a millisecond and backwards. I fail at Latin. My goal is to become as good as a Campbell and to one day, hunt with a Campbell. No one's ever gotten close to a Campbell, except monsters, which soon died. They're always on the move. My dorm room is 221 and that's about all they said. I hope there's a big window. The room mate doesn't bother me that much, I need to do my job.
I set off early and packed all the stuff I and Gabe needed in my car. When we got there the school was big. It said 'Stamford University' on the top and had two huge doors already opened.
"Have a good day Ga-" he was already gone. I turn out the window and see him running towards the school. Does that mean I? GABRIEL! I will strangle him when I next see him. I get out of the car and walk around to the back. Open the boot and take out all the things, managing to balance my little weapon bag on my head. A couple of minutes later and I'm limping into Gabriel's room and dumping all his stuff on his bed.
"You absolute bastard!" He chuckles and I speed walk out towards 221. I hope there's no one there yet.
I open the door a little.
"The name's Dean. Dean Winchester. Come on in, I don't bite." I chuckle a little. "Oh you have no idea how many times I've heard that and it turned out to be a lie." Winchester... sounds familiar.
(Okay. That's the first chapter. Um. We'll meet again next chapter?)