Chapter 3

(This chapter is a bit boring when they get to know each other.)
(Dean's POV)
He walked in so confidently and dumped his stuff on the bed. I was looking down the whole time but I swear I saw a bit of black ink on his somewhat muscly arm.
"My name is Castiel Novak. Nice to meet you, Dean Winchester." He held his arm out for me to shake. It was covered in cuts and I could see the end of an obviously long scar, which led up his arm. I took his hand and shook it. They fit perfectly. He furrows his brows and tilts his head. "You ever held a knife before?" That takes me by surprise and I look up into his eyes. Oh no, he's hot. His eyes are such a deep, beautiful shade of blue. They're like diamonds and swirls in his eyes. He stares back expectantly.
"Oh.. Um.. Of course, every one has."
He chuckles. God that smile. So bright it lit the room.
"Hm, okay. How long have you been at this school?" Straight to the point, huh? No small talk? Alright.
"One month. I moved here because my brother wanted to." He looks around and smiles as he sees the window. I decide to stand up and look right at him. "Nice piercings and tattoos." He stares at me, blushing slightly. I can't help but blush and turn away, hiding my face. "Do you want to unpack, or?"
"Oh um.. yes, that's a good idea." He bends over to sort his stuff into the drawers and tables.
Must not stare.
I lay in my bed and look at the ceiling. A single tear rolls down my cheek as I remember dad.
"You alright?" I roll over to look at him.
"Yes. Cas, do you have a father?"
"Yes, I have a father, a mother and siblings- Did you just call me 'Cas?'" He looked confused and adorable with his beanie off and the piercings, showing off the sex hair. I blush more.
"Do you?"
"Dad died in a house fire..."
Cas seems to have paused for a second, looked at me and blushed. Why?
"Was your father called John by any chance?"
(Cas's POV)
John... John Winchester. Winchester! Second to top hunters after the Campbells. So this is John's son, huh? He certainly looks strong...
And his emerald green eyes shine so brightly I swear there's an angel's grace in them.
"You know my father?!"
"I didn't personally know him, but he's quite famous after the Campbells." Dean blushes and chuckles nervously. It's only 5 o'clock. I should research this area and see if there are any cases nearby. I pull out my laptop from under the pile of stuff, which I can't be bothered to sort. The FBI site usually has some interesting cases. Today is boring, only easy ones, clearly vampires. I suppose that'll do for the first day. Sorted. I see Dean putting away his laptop too and then writing something on his palm, looking really bored. Should I set off soon? I don't think Dean would mind. Why am I even thinking about him. I decide to set off at 6, lay down on the bed and sigh.
"Cas, I'm going to check on my brother." Dean breaks the awkward silence again.
"Yeah, I might too." We both get up and I pick up my little bag. I might as well get this case over and done with.
Dean gets to the door first and opens it for me, what a gentleman. I walk out and he follows behind. We separate, going to different rooms of our brothers. Well, at least he is. I turn right and walk downstairs towards the back doors, leading towards the school garden. The fence is high, but that won't be a problem. I begin to climb over the fence and slip once or twice before getting on the other side.
"Aaarrghhhh!!!" A loud cry is heard from the centre of the forest and birds fly out from the trees. Then, silence. I rush to where the noise is coming from and see a dead body with its head cut off and laying about 1 metre away from it. I take a look at the head and see teeth, vampire teeth. Looks like someone got here earlier...
"Don't move." A hooded figure holds a knife to my neck. I stay calm, they won't cut me. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"
"That shouldn't concern you."
"Well it does and you better start talking."
"You won't kill me even if I didn't." I feel some cold metal piercing a little bit of my neck and practically hear the smirk.
"Really? Talk!"
"Student. Taking a walk.." The stranger lets me go and looks over me. They gasp and wipe their mouth as if there's something on their mouth and chin.
"Get out of here..." I pick up my stuff and leave, making a note of everything that happened and the stranger's gestures.
Have I met them before?
(See ya)