Chapter 5

(Dean's POV)

I slept peace fully, knowing that the case was closed. One vampire. That's all it was. Only thing on my mind; Why was Cas taking a walk in the dark yesterday. And why exactly there?

I woke up early in the morning, or so I thought. There was no one in the bed to the right of mine but on my table I saw eggs and bacon with a note; 'Late night? Good morning, Dean. I made you some breakfast, enjoy. Don't forget we have lessons today! ;)'
He's so nice to me and we've only met yesterday. I get dressed and ready, have breakfast and set off for my first lesson, English. The class wasn't too full and I managed to open my eyes wide enough to see that there was a free seat right next to Cas. Almost fell off the stairs getting there, but sat down beside him and smiled weakly.
"Still tired?"
His voice is hoarse.
"Mm..yeah." I nod and answer, take out my book and open it to write the date and title. Oops. Blood.. On the page. A lot, probably from the vampire yesterday.
"Dean..." Cas looks over chuckling, "Are you on your period?" Me and Cas burst out laughing and earn a lunch detention with Mr. Crowley. At least he didn't take that seriously, would have been awkward and hard to explain. Today's case is a little harder and I should really ask Sam for help, considering there is only one me and 3 shape shifters, but I don't want to ruin Sammy's happiness. He's finally getting the experience of a normal child. I'll risk it.
"So, how was your day?" Castiel asked me as soon as I walked into our room from being shouted at by our maths teacher, Mrs. Tran.
"Fine. 3 detentions! Record!" Cas chuckles and I sit on his bed next to him. He's reading 'Sherlock Holmes'.
"What about you?" He looks up from his book and smiles.
"I'm okay, English was best." he blushes and keeps reading. I'm going to leave for the hunt in 37 minutes. How do I get out?
"Um.. Cas, I'm going out. For the night maybe."
"What again?? Do I have to make you breakfast again? I'm not your house keeper." I chuckle and shake my head, smiling. "You didn't have to make breakfast, you know."
"But I wanted to. Anyway, you better get going or you'll be late."
I wave at him and walk out.
(Cas's POV)
I smile, put the book away and jump out the window. Whoever got the vampires last night, I'm going to get the shape shifters first.
(Dean's POV)
It's foggy and I can barely see, but I'm not going back. It's only 3 shapeshifters and I have hundreds of silver bullets. I can do this, even if I can barely see. Cas is in our room, asleep and I thought this would be the perfect time to go hunting. I don't know if he's really asleep, he looked tired and he even said goodnight, so I guess he's asleep. Or I hope so, don't want to find him in the middle of the forest like yesterday. I smile at the thought. I would honestly love to find him in the forest like yesterday, he was beautiful. Like the moon was shining so bright and you could see it in his deep blue eyes.
Gaylord.
I hear a loud knife being thrown at a tree and two hooded figures like me. Before I get to say anything, one of them is pinning me against the tree and I can feel their stare through their hood.
"Don't you dare... This hunt is ours."

"Let go of me.."
"When I let go, what are you going to do?" The other one says.
"I'll kill the monsters" I feel more pressure added onto my chest as I try to escape. "No, you will leave."
I chuckle, "No way! There are 3 shape shifters, no way I'm leaving this fun."
They push me further into the tree and I manage to dodge, making them slam themselves against it.
I smirk at them. It's dark but I can hear some rustling to my right, behind me. I immediately take my gun out and shoot. The silver bullet shoots out and a loud whine is heard.
"What?! How?! Teach me." The hooded figure, the one that pushed himself into the tree, asks.
"I believe you wanted me to go?"
"Yeah!! Go!! The rest are mine."
"Okay, I'll see you both later." I start walking away and turn around. They thought this'll be easy. Man, I hate monsters. I shoot those two, like honestly shapeshifter a are getting worse at this. I finally put my gun away. There is blood running form the two hooded figure's hearts. I walk up to them and take the hoods off.
What?? Castiel??
Why would the shapeshifters turn into Cas and this weird... Long, sandy haired guy?
Oh well. Job's done. I better get to the dorm room now.
I start walking as it gets darker and darker.