PART TWO

FALLON'S PERSPECTIVE:

At the mall

Kayla and I bought beautiful clothes for tonight even though I don't wanna go.

" Sup." Someone said to me. I turned around an i saw a blonde, handsome, tall man looking at me. "Oh ehm, hello.." I said back nervous. " I'm JJ, are you lost?" The blonde boy asked me " Eh no, I'm shopping with my sister.. She's over there probably flirting with some dude." I said sarcastically. " Ah okay, Well what's ur name cupcake?" He asked. "Im Fallon, Fallon Morgan." He stared at me so I just smiled at him. "Are you okay? Helloooo?" "Oh yeah im totally tots perfectly fine. You are just very pretty" He responded. "Well thank you sir, but I gotta go! See you around!" I walked off quickly. I never really talked to strange people, this was really weird..

AT HOME, 6PM

All dresses up, Fallon's doing her makeup and hair. The music on volume 100, dancing and singing in her own bathroom, ignorning everyone and everything.

" Fallon! Turn ur volume down! Geez." I heard my mom yell from downstairs. I turned my spotify off and looked in the mirror. "Dayumm Fallon, You look good!" I told myself.

outfit and hair

" Hey Fall, You look great

" Hey Fall, You look great. Mom said you had to hurry up tho, we have to go." Ethan told me with the cutest little smile on his face, I know he's older than me but he still looks like he's 8 to me. " Okay I'm ready, lets go Eth."

We arrived at the Cameron's house.

My mom knocked at the door and a 13 year old kid opened up. " Hey! Welcome to our home, Im Wheezie, Ward's daughter." Everybody looked at her like she's a dumb kid and her face was getting red. I felt sorry for her and smiled at her. " Well thank you Wheezie, It's very nice to meet you." I responded. I felt like she appreciated me. Everyone walked in without saying hi to Wheezie. "sighs" Wheezie closed the door behind her and showed us the dining room.

" Hello Chevanté, It's nice to see you. This is my wife Rose and I guess you already met Wheezie. This must be you family!" Ward greeted my father. " Nice to meet you Rose, Wheezie. These are my kids, and my wife" my dad responded.
"Hello, you must be Fallon. My daughter is excited to meet you." Ward Cameron told me.
"Hi, yes I am" I smiled " You're daughters name is Sarah, am I right? She seems like a very caring person" He immediately responded with " Yes! She is. She will be right here." " Okay!"

We all sat there. Everyone was talking about they're business, but 'I' was too young to even understand, they said. Fallon the dumb young 17 year old kid ofcourse.

"I know how you feel." Wheezie said underneath her breath. I sighed and nodded.

While moments passed by, 2 young people walked in.

" Hey dad, sorry we're late" " Yes, sorry dad"

Ward looked upset. " Go sit down. These are the Morgans, you know?"  He told them. " Ah yes. I'm Sarah, This is my brother Rafe. You are Fallon, right?" She looked at me. "Ehm yes, It's nice to finally meet you!" I smiled at her.

Her brother kept looking at me the whole evening, I had to keep pretending I didn't noticed ofcourse.

RAFE PERSPECTIVE:

She is the most gorgeous woman on earth, no doubt. How old is she? Does she think I'm handsome? She must! I am!  " Hey ehm Fallon right? How old are you? Where do you go to school?" I asked her, trying to not sound nervous. "Eh yes, Im almost 18 in 2 days. I'm home schooling tho, I dont like... people." She responded.
She's almost 18, I'm almost 20.. That'll work right? "Why dont you like people? You seem like a very social person to be honest." I asked her. "Ahaha, no i'm definitely not. I have social anxiety and i'm really bad at making friends. I'm kinda mean to everyone." She tells me. It doesn't really shock me though. "You can meet my friends? They're are so nice and fun to hang with!" Sarah tells her excitingly. "Oh really? That'll be awesome!" Fallon answers. I hate Sarah's friends, I dont want Fallon all involved in this.

"Its time to go, thank you for the delicious food, we really enjoyed it. It was nice doing business with you Ward." Chevanté says. They all get up and leave. It's now almost 2am and I can't stop thinking about Fallon being friends with the Pogues. Is she gonna turn into a pogue like Sarah?