Chapter 9

Happy Friday! Let's get right into the chapter!

******

Dean...you better pray to God that you have an answer to my questions...

After our little shower session, we got cleaned up and had to make it to the airport by 11:30PM to catch our flight to California. Dean and Mella were on the same flight as us but I wouldn't get a chance to talk to him until we were alone. I didn't want to ask him over text to avoid confusion.

At the airport...

Even though we had reached the airport on time, our flight ended up being delayed by an hour and a half due to inclement weather.

We were all sitting at a café near our terminal. There were other WWE personelle and superstars scattered around the airport waiting for their flights.

"Here you guys go...caramel frappe for you Kiran, dark roast for Roman, vanilla bean for Dean— I can see why you keep ordering that one...and coconut milk coffee for me." Mella placed everyone's drinks in front of them.

"You okay love? You're a little quiet." Roman spoke in a hushed tone, caressing my cheek.

"Yeah, just tired and it's uncomfortable sitting in these chairs." I tried leaning back in my chair.

Roman pushed his hoodie behind me to provide some cushioning against the hard wood back. I looked over at Dean who was sipping on his coffee and chatting with Mella when her phone rang.

"Oh, sorry guys, I'll be right back, I have to take this call..." Mella got up and walked away.

Dean and Roman began discussing their weekend plans to rent out a yacht for a day. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and so I could stretch my back out a bit. On the way back, I spotted Mella in the corner on some chairs...with Randy. He was kissing up on her neck and had his hand placed between her thighs.

This bitch is cheating on Dean...

I stormed over to them and called her out.

"What the fuck is this Mella?"

Randy immediately pulled away and proudly placed an arm around her shoulder. Mella also looked unfazed.

"Look Kiran, you need to just stay in your own lane and mind your damn business." She snapped.

"This is my business because my best friend is involved. Dean really liked you, why would you do that to him?"

"I think you should take her advice and keep moving along sweetheart, go back to your Samoan barbie and that crazy street dog." Randy snarled at me.

I grabbed the first thing that came within my reach - a water bottle and threw it at Randy's face, hitting him under the eye. He quickly shot up at me but Mella pulled him back.

"Not right now babe, we'll deal with her later." She calmed him down.

"I'm telling Dean. He doesn't deserve a piece of shit like you."

"Go ahead. Let's see what you can do."

I walked back to the cafe and spotted the boys. Dean was sunk into his chair, resting his head on the back of it. Roman was scrolling through his phone, not even paying attention.

"Guys, you won't believe this...I just saw Mella by the chairs around the corner with Randy. Dean I'm sorry but I don't think she's good for you."

Roman looked up at me as if I had two heads. Dean didn't bat an eyelid either.