Ship or sink?

It was now the day after the date and I was still feeling very happy. All I could help doing was replaying yesterday in my head all day whenever I had a spare moment to think. It even made me have to take a break from replying to emails because I couldn't concentrate. I kept re-reading the text Alfie had sent me as he was walking away from the restaurant. It made me smile every time I looked at it and made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

After finally replying to all of the emails I had been sent (there was about 80!!!) I headed up to the bath room to run a bath. Whenever I can I like to reply to my emails on a morning when I'm still in my pyjamas and before I've gotten ready for the day. I entered the bathroom and dropped the big silver plug into the plug hole of the big deep bath. I turned on the bot tap so steaming hot water was gushing into the tub and I turned on the cold tap slightly so the water wasn't hot enough to scold me as and when I jumped in to soak. I spun around and walked over to my big box of lush and other bath/body related items. It was a rainbow of bath bombs and bubble bars. A row of bubble baths and scrubs where lined up behind the over flowing box. I decided to go for the honey bee bath bomb. This smells so good, almost makes you want to eat it. As the bath was at the right level of water, I dropped the bath bomb into the steaming water and watched it fizzle until it has completely dissolved. The water was now a yellow colour (yes it does look like someone has taken a massive wee in my bath but me and you both know that's not the case! It's just the colour Of the bath bomb.) Aside from the colour, the bath looked very inviting so I slipped off my pyjamas and slid Underneath the water. It felt great. I felt so relaxed....I could almost feel myself falling asleep.

******************************************
1 hour later, I had washed my hair, shaved my legs and very nearly fallen asleep. I was ready to jump out of the bath and get dried and ready for the day. It was 8:30. .....I know, I know, I got up very early to reply to emails but I just like to get them done and out of the way so I can enjoy my day without knowing I have a bunch of emails to respond to. And knowing me, I would out them off until the very last minute and be late for the deadline. So in theory, my strategy makes perfect sense.

Once I was out of the bath and dried, I wrapped the towel around me and went into my bedroom. I checked my phone but had no texts, I'm not surprised really, it is quite early after all. I once again had to make the hardest choice a girl has to make....what shall I wear today???????? I made the everyday trip over to my walk in wardbrobe and hunted for something to wear. After about 15 minutes of struggling to decide, I fianlly chose an outfit. I grabbed a grey skater dress with a collar from a coat hanger inside the wardrobe, a pair of skin coloured tights from my sock drawer and a thick navy blue cardigan to keep me warm. I stared at my shoe rack to see what shoes would go best with this outfit and I picked up a pair of dark grey ballet pumps from H&M. I took my black sactual off the back of the door and chucked in the essentials I will need for the day. I then sat down to do my make-up. I was still feeling very relaxed from my bath. With my favourite real techniques expert face brush, I applied my foundation and concealer. I patted on some bronzer and blush followed by my everyday cat winged eyeliner. I don't normally bother with eye shadow. I opened my lipstick drawer and whipped out a MAC lipstick in the colour Orchid which is a nice red shade. I couldnt be botherd to do much with my hair today so I just decided to tie it into a pony tail. I took one fianl look at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked presentable to the world, and i picked up my bad and went downstairs to eat.

I was still the only one awake in the house and it was 9:15 AM. What shall I have for breakfast? I fancy a bowl of honey yoghut with strawberries and mango pieces. I went over to the fridge and reached for the pot of yoghurt. I tipped some into a bowl and put the tub back in the fridge. I chopped up some strawberries and added them to the bowl. Then I took out a packet of chopped mango pieces and added them to the strawberries and yoghurt. I took out a spoon from the cutlery dawer and sat down at the table to eat. As I was eating I turned on my Mac Book Pro and was looking through twitter. As I was scrowling through my feed I saw lots of tweets to me saying:

@zozeebo; Are you and Alfie like together?!?!?!

@zozeebo what's the latest with you and Alfie? Are you guys like an item or what?

@zozeebo OMFG I SHIP YOU AND ALFIE SO HARD........HMMMMM LETS CALL YOU ZALFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Ok this is crazy....how did this happen? There is a trend on twitter sayin...... #weshipzalfie. I mean we went on one date. Our subscribers are crazy. We didnt even see any subscribers yesterday at Pizza Express! Maybe they were keeping a low profile. I now decided to take a look on Youtube to see who has posted new videos. I opend Youtube on my mac book and saw that Alfie uploaded a new video yesterday which was a 'Get Ready With Me' (he obviously filmed this before he came out to meet me!) I watched the video and saw what he did to get ready to come and meet me. I then looked through the comments and saw the majority of them was saying.......ZALFIE! Everybody is raving about 'Zalfie' and it isn't even a thing! WHAT?????? I texted Alfie to see if he had seen the comments and the tweets.

{Hey...have you by any chance seen the comments on your new video and the trend #weshipzalfie all over twitter? I don't know what to say ahaha..... XD xxx}

A few minutes later my phone beeped with a reply from Alfie Deyes

{Hello Miss Sugg, yea I have seen the comments and tweets ahaha. I think they are hinting something ;) give it a few hours/days there will be gifs and edits aha. Have a good day :D xxx}

And with that I carried on surching twitter to see what else you guys had said about 'Zalfie'