~𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

A rush of adrenaline could be felt inside herself when his lips touched her own.

He just chuckled and went away with the dishes while Ari was a sitting with a face like a red tomato.

It was already late night . Both of them sat on the balcony and looked at the moon.

*Play Blue & Grey*

Taehyung had reached Seoul with Jungkook for the so called marriage thing and to tell his mom that he needs to go back for Ari.

"Mom I can't do this" he said as he sat in front of his parents.

"Son, please understand, we need to save our business" his father said.

He was breaking down. And there was nothing he could do.

Maybe she wasn't meant to be his....

"Ari, I love you" he said as he was so lost in his thoughts.

"The moon is beautiful right? But you're more beautiful" Jin said as he kept looking at the moon.

"You're more beautiful than anything else" Ari said as she chuckled a bit.

As Ari fell into her sleep, Seokjin stared at her.....

How much he loved her, and how much he still loves her and will love her?

She just went away from him because she thought she will not live longer due to her leukemia. But she lived.
He now understood everything.

And deep now he was scared that she may go away from her.

" You're just like a Butterfly
From afar, I steal glances; if we touch hands, will I lose you?
Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break
I'm scared scared scared of that "

Sorry for this horrible short update but hope you atleast liked it even a lil bit🥲🔫

Now the secrets are revealed. More twists coming up🌝