Chapter - 6

Enjoy reading ❤💚
_____________________

Unknown place..

"Dr. Luo, are you sure he's really not dead? The other older doctors already said that he's no more" A young woman's voice could be heard in a dimly lit room.

She was worried about the boy whose body had already turned pale and cold. If anyone saw this, they would never believe that the boy is alive. His breathing was shallow as if he's losing his life already.

"Yes, he was about to die. But something in him stopped him from dying. But the doctors couldn't see it. But when I was about to perform the post mortem, I found it odd that the dead body should be cold but his was quite warm" Dr. Luo said while wearing his gloves.

The young woman was actually a nurse who had been left shocked. "Wh-what? I hope they did this by mistake. But if they did this on purpose or else Mr. Wang would-

"Enough, nurse Mian Mian. We should take care of him. He may die if we don't provide the medication he needs" Dr. Luo said.

The nurse nodded and started to operate on the boy lying on the bed.
___________________
Xiao mansion, China.

Zhan was feeling very much restless today and he kept thinking about this for a long time.

"Ahhh…" He heard a scream from the kitchen which brought him out his thoughts and rushed over to the said place only to witness Ziyi's finger which had got a cut and blood was about to ooze out.

"Ayya.. Ziyi, why did you have to cut the veggies now? See the blood is oozing out" Zhan panicked as he saw the blood started to ooze out now. "Mrs. Liu, is there a First-aid box here?" He asked as there was no one in the mansion from years and would've expired.

Mrs. Liu bowed "no young master, last week we threw it as it was expired already"

Zhan sighed "let's go to the hospital, mei. What if it gets infected and we can bring First-aid box while coming back as well"

"Gege.. I'm fineeeee no need to visit the hospital ma" Ziyii whined as she's afraid of injections.

"No no. Let's go, come on. Don't whine, I won't fall for it" Zhan was determined. And this made Ziyi annoyed a little but reluctantly agreed.

On their way..

Ziyi was whining along the way towards the hospital but Zhan was coaxing her saying that he'll buy her her favorite ice cream "gee.. I'm fine. You're exaggerating"

"Ziyi please, don't whine '' He yelled a little bit for which she quieted down as Zhan had never raised his voice on her while taking care of her when her parents passed away with Zhan's.

"I'm sorry, don't be mad" She mumbled which made Zhan regret it as he also heard her low sniff.

He sighed "I'm not mad, mei mei. I'm worried. You and Fei Yu are like my own babies. I can't afford to let you get hurt, after all I've failed as a brother for him" He said in guilt and even his eyes were filled with tears but he wiped it away before it could reach his cheeks.

"Ge.. You're not. Hah! Please don't feel that way. I was wrong" She cried. She got hurt when she saw her beloved brother who was very strong even while taking care of them all alone, whereas even his falling company when their parents passed away..

"Mm.. I won't. Ziyi you'r-

" Sir we're here" Driver's voice cut his talk.

"Mn. We'll be right back after her treatment, Mr. Lin. Please wait in the car" He politely said with a smile.