Chapter - 27

A/n: sorry for updating so late. I got allergies on my fingers which weren't letting me type and now it's almost healed. My exams are going on as well.. I'll update again soon.. hope y'all understand me <3

Enjoy reading ❤💚
__________________________
Xiao Mansion, China~

3rd person pov.

It was already morning, when Xiao Zhan woke up and looked at the clock only to be shocked "it's already 10am! Ahhh! Today do I have any meetings? Damn.. I have to call my secretary" he thought and looked for his phone.

As soon as his hand came in contact with the phone, he called his secretary "Sun Qian! Today do I have any important meetings? Or any other important stuff to do at my office?"

"Hah! Relax, Mr. Xiao. Today's Sunday. So there's nothing there except… you need to meet Mr. Meng Yubin" she says.

Xiao Zhan heaves a sigh in relief "thank God. I thought I'd miss some important work today and now I realise that it's Sunday. Anyways, let Yubin knows that I'll meet him at Li An restaurant at 6 in the evening" he says and cuts the call.

He stretches a little while yawning as he goes inside the washroom to do his stuff.

.
.
.

While on the other side, Yibo got up as well. But the morning was not a good one because as soon as he got up, the urge to throw up didn't let him feel at ease at all.

He ran towards the washroom and vomited his guts out inside the toilet and sat on the seat after fleshing. He sighed and washed his face as well as brushed his teeth and came outside with an annoyed face.

This same shit has been happening for the past 2 days and it's irritating him to the core yet he didn't want to visit the doctor because he thought it's just a normal stomach upset.

Sighing, he came down the stairs only to see his husband, Xiao Zhan cooking inside the kitchen.

His veiny, manly hands were stirring on the pan, making the food.

Yibo's nose caught the aroma and his eyes sparkled.

He went near Xiao Zhan and took a spoon from the kitchen island to taste the dish his husband was cooking which caught Xiao Zhan off-guard.

"Wh-what are you doing, Yibo?? Don't eat it.. it's spicy and you can't handle it-"

"It's yum, Zhan ge.. please make this more for me! It's soo tasty" Yibo pouted, making Zhan look at him in both confusion and surprise.

"I- I'll make you cheese macaroni pasta.. don't force yourself okay?" Zhan stuttered, still cannot believe that his little husband, who cannot stand spicy food, was actually craving it.

Wang Yibo on the other hand felt offended when Zhan said that. He pouted even more and started to show tantrums which made Zhan chuckle.

Zhan made the pasta for Yibo and asked him to eat. But even after 5 minutes, the food was kept untouched which made Zhan surprised.

"What? I thought you don't like spicy food?" Zhan tilted his head in confusion when he saw Yibo pouting while looking at his food which was very spicy and he was practically drooling over it.

Xiao Zhan sighed and pushed his plate towards Yibo, gesturing to him to have it, which Yibo immediately did as if he had been craving it for years.

Zhan looked at him as if he saw some stranger sitting in front of him. 'Mrs. Liu said Yibo cannot tolerate spicy food and he even once got a very bad stomach ache as he had eaten one chilly by mistake. But now..'