Ramshakle Dorm (PT3)

Format changed, this'll just be a normal story format.
_______________________________________

Third Person POV

An eerie laughter could be heard as they all turned to the direction of the sound

"Ihihihi~ We haven't had guests in so long... Im itching for some action~"

Ciel frowned, "Is this some bloody joke? Sebastian did you forget to clean the dust, how incompetent." he scoffed.

Low ans behold, the demon was also rather surprised, "Ghosts huh? Quite fascinating, a phenomenon even I have yet to witness." he said thoughtfully.

Yuu was beyond confused, and if they were honest? A little scared even. How would one not be if they were brought to a magic school where a demon and a child also happened to be at. For all they knew, these ghosts could kill them!

"Gyaaaa! G-g-ghosts?!!" screamed Grim, this was not something the raccoon cat signed up for!

"The previous people got scared and left us..." ghost b spoke.

"We've been lookin' for some new ghosty pals. You guys seem like a perfect fit!" ghost c added.

"What?!" Yuu exclaimed in terror, they were not ready to become ghosts just yet!!

Grim panicked too, "The great magician Grim isn't scared of some measly ghosts! Take this-" he shot flames at the ghosts,but due to his panicked rush he completely missed.

Ciel, who had almost been hit by Grim's fire had an irk mark on his head as he shouted, "Watch where you're aiming that thing you bloody animal!!"

Sebastian merely chuckled, finding his young master so entertaining. Humans and their reactions to the simplest and trivial matters. What a fascinating species indeed..

Seeing as the ghosts were infact, not gone, Yuu was still terrified. They didn't know what to do or how to help, nor did they want to mess with the kid and his extraordinary butler.

Ciel on the otherhand was fed up with ghosts and their little shenanigans. He never wanted to travel to a mysterious land in the first place but here he is! "Sebastian, dispose of these.. 'ghosts' as they are called." he ordered, his tone firm and authorative.

"Of course my lord, what butler would I be if I could not do such a task." The raven haired butler said, sounding almost egotistical if one were to put it bluntly.

He took a candlestick, which was on a table to their side, in hand and with his other hand he manipulated the flames of the candlestick. Sebastian seemed to be movong his hand in a pulling motion, as if he were to be pulling on the fire that was lighting the candle.

The flames grew in size until it lit up the hallway more than it already was making it seem almost blinding.

Suddenly, a wave of his hand and the flames shot out at the ghosts. It was so bright nobody could tell if the ghosts were truly gone, but surely with such a powerful flame the ghosts would have been purified right?

Another wave of his floved hand and the flames all diminished, leaving nothing behind. Not even a trace of ash to be seen as he placed the candlestick back on the table. Everything seemed as though nothing had changed.

Grim and Yuu were stunned, the former speaking up first, "Hah! The mighty Grim could have easily done that too!" boasted the floating phenomenon, despite not doing anything at all.

"Is that so..." Yuu murmured, doubtful but unwilling to start a scene with the so called 'Great Magician Grim'. They just wanted some rest, and maybe a way back home, but instead they get this.

At this point, the young earl has been thoroughly exhausted, he looks over to his butler and gives an order before walking off, "Sebastian, prepare me honey and milk, and make it quick, I am in no mood to wait."

Chucking at the young teenagers request, he simply smiled his signature grin, "Of course my lord." He would say before heading off to prepare what Ciel had ordered.

Grim was still off in his little world, laughing and talking about how amazing he was only to be dragged off by Yuu. The two walked down the hall to their own room, Yuu wishing to get some rest and hopefully wake up in their world, hoping everything was just a very realistic dream.

In Ciel's Room

"Sebastian, I know you are capable of bringing us out. Explain yourself." Ciel demanded as he laid in bed, his sleepwear on and the milk and honey on the bedside table.

With an ominous chuckle, he spoke, "I have a feeling there is more to this world than what we see. It may be beneficial for us to stay a little longer. After all, we are here for a purpose." He stated.

Ciel's brows furrowed, "What does that mean Sebastian, I was transported here by mysterious means. What purpose do I have to serve in such a barbaric place?" He'd say, almost harshly as he glared at his butler.

"Oh! It must have slipped my mind.." He chuckled once more. Suddenly, he took out something from within a pocket of his coat, "It seems to be, I forgot to give you your mail."

In Sebastian's hand, was a letter, and on that letter...

Was the queen's seal.