Welcome to NRC! (PT 1)

Welcome! My update schedule might be very inconsistent so i apologize! But here we are! The art in this book is not mine except for my oc Melody who will be in Pomefiore and introduced sometime in the future!
_______________________________________

-When Ciel wakes up and sees nothing he immediately pushes forward on the coffin lid. He looks around hastily, confused on where he is. As soon as he notices Sebastian doesn't seem to be nearby he calls out to Sebastian in his british accent. When no one arrives he clicks his tongue in annoyance before looking at himself. He sighs in relief when he sees that he's in his normal clothes.

-Ciel leaves the odd room of coffins and explores the hallways, "Where is that bloody demon..." he'd say to himself as he would walk in the hallway. Ciel would then enter the room where the ceremony takes place and see all these people in what seemed to be in uniforms, his eyes widened at the odd flying, flaming, cat as he placed a hand on his pistol.

-Some students noticed the midget (He's 5 ft-) and pointed it out to the dorm heads who informed Headmaster Crowley. "What is this? Another missing first year?" Said crow man would say as he looked over to Ciel only to flinch back in shock.

-Ciel was pointing his pistol at the weird crow man, "What the bloody hell are you!?" He shouted in his british accent, "And where am I?! I demand answers!!". To the student body, they saw a kid, with what seemed to be a gun, pointing it at their headmaster. To Ciel, he sees these odd people, wearing a uniform of sorts, and this odd man with some crow fetish.

-A boy with red hair and a heart themed outfit stepped forward, the dorm leader of Heartslabyul, Riddle Rosehearts, "Rule 425 of the Queen of Hearts, When attending a ceremony, one is not to speak in a British accent. This is a terrible felony! Off with your head-!" he'd shout only to see that it didn't hit it's mark, or well rather...

-Ciel's eye patch was suddenly ripped off by him, revealing his contract seal glowing a bright violet as he cut Riddle off, "Sebastian! This is an order! Get over here this instant!" He yelled as suddenly a man, in an outfit suited for a butler, stood in front of him, protecting him from the heart shaped collar. "My my, young master, you seem to have managed to get yourself into a completely different world. How could you have accomplished such a feat?" The tall butler asked with a closed eyed smile.

-"Wha-!" Riddle said, shocked as he took a step back, "What is this?! He spoke in an incredulous manor, he was confused over how someone could just simply block his magic just by pinching the tip of the heart shaped collar. He had never seen such wizardry.

-"My~ What a fascinating unique magic... i want it" Another voice spoke, it was the voice of the dorm leader of Octavinelle, Azul Ashengrotto. He chuckled a bit, "Oh but such power would be difficult to control. Perhaps not". Then another voice, this one, lazy and seemingly deeper, "Tch, typical Azul, always looking for something to steal with a deal" this time, it was that of the Savannaclaw dorm leader, Leona Kingscholar.

-Ciel scowled, "Sebastian! Where are we?" He spoke demandingly, as he put away his pistol, walking up next to Sebastian, glaring at the people around. "Hmm, it seems we are not in london, or anywhere on earth to be exact. We seem to be in a different world of sorts" he said thoughtfully.

-Ciel's eyes widened, he narrowed his eyes at Sebastian only to receive a passive aggressive close eyed smile. He sighed, "Tch, this is preposterous. A world other than earth?" Ciel scoffed. Sebastian smiled before frowning, "Oh this just won't do young master, an Earl mustn't look so unsightly." he smoothed out Ciel's clothing and fixed Ciel's hair, "Much better my lord".

-"It seems this... potato is the butler of the other potato." Vil Schoenheit, the dorm leader of the dorm Pomefiore spoke. "It seems to be that way.." A voice from a floating tablet said, Idia Shroud, dorm leader of Ignihyde. "Woah! That's so cool!" Kalim AL Asim, leader of Scarabia said with stars in his eyes, "Do we sort them into dorms?" Kalim would then ask.

-Crowley, after gaining his composure, nodded, "The dark mirror must have brought these two for a reason. Now, young one, face the dark mirror and state your name.". Ciel narrowed his eyes at Crowley before going to the mirror, "Ciel Phantomhive"

-"The shape of thy soul is....unknown. His soul does not belong to himself, therefore, he belongs to no dorm." The mirror spoke, Sebastian chuckled, "My.. I did not think one could accomplish such a task, even finding out the contract.." He'd mutter with a smirk as he walked up to the mirror, stating his name, "Sebastian Michaelis."

-"The shape of thy soul... there is none. I sense no soul from this one.. I sense only pure evil, darkness, and nothingness. This one is not fit for any dorm." The demonic butler smirked. Crowley was shocked, as were the rest of the students, how could this be possible??