Special chapter 1 : TO THE FUTURE WE GO!!!!

No one's pov:

It was a very lovely mo-

"WHAT'S UP FUCKERS RISE AND SHINE YOU TOO YOUNG MISTRESS"

......

*ahem ahem* anyways back to out introduction.... It was a lo-

"SHUT UP YOU'RE SPEAKER ITS EARLY IN THE MORNING"

..... OK relax relax.... It was lovely morning to cloud recess (not so lovely when jingyi just interupt me thank you very much)  and it's seems Lan jingyi had woken up first. Everyone in the cloud recess start to wake up one by one and ge-

"COME BACK HERE YOU UNLAN JERK THATS MY ROBE"

"HELL NAH YOU'RE TOO SLO-"

SHUT UP YOU TWO WAIT FOR YOUR TURN FOR GOD SAKE BEHAVE OR I'LL CALL LAN WANGJI AND JIANG WANYIN.

Jingyi and Jin ling - we're sorry

.....

*Ahem* *ahem * anyways where are we?  Ah yes... It was lovely morning to cloud recess and everyone has gone up (thanks to those two loud mouths)  to start their daily lives. Shizui who is already changing his clothes, zizhen who was awakened by jingyi and Jin ling's morning bickering (as always) . It was very normal morning to everyone (I mean yeah it's already normal considering the grandmaster of trouble making is married to their beloved Han Guang  Jun).

Now let's see how our main couple are doing.  Lan wangji is already up and preparing breakfast for his wife who is still asleep from their normal exercise at night (everyday means everyday). Lan wangji already finished bathing wei wuxian when he's still asleep. Ah everything is perfect, it's so peaceful no problems just peace and yeah some shouting from those two (jingyi and Jin ling).

Wei ying woke up from his sleep and hugged his husband who just finished setting their breakfast in the table and giving him kisses.  "morning husband" wei ying greeted happily. "Mn morning wei ying let's eat breakfast " lan zhan said when wei ying complained "aiya lan zhan *he pouted* can you feed this poor husband of yours? Hm?  Lan-er-gege you were so rough last night that my hips would break. Tell me do you really like a little lan running around here in jingshi where I would chase him around?  Don't tell me you want to make siblings with me so that a-yuan can't be alone anymore?  Hm?  Lan-er-gege?~~"

"..." lan zhan's ears tinted with pink shades asked this questions for him if wei ying can get pregnant then he won't hesitate to jump into him and give him his seeds after all he knows that his husband likes children and everything (except for rules).  After they eat wei ying immediately went out of the jingshi after kissing his husband again, on his way out he saw his juniors already greeting him and he greeted them back.  It's been 7 years of their marriage and everything went smoothly. Lan qiren already accepted wei ying and made him as a teacher who would teach the disciples about resentment and fierce corpse (like on how can they handle them) . He would also teach them about talismans and tons of stuff,  out of all the teachers in gusu wei ying is their favorite. Wei ying would also upgrade all the things he invent and he would invent something new to help everyone. Who knew the former yiling patriah was now loved by everyone again.

Time skip and now the disciples of cloud recess are in break. Wei ying is with his husband who was listening to wei ying's stories about his students when his brother in law (who he still hates but also cares for the sake of his husband) came to cloud recess with his sister yanli and brother in law Jin zixuan. 

"shijie, chengcheng, zixuan you're here! " wei ying said happily while running into them. Yanli giggled " of course a-xian we're here" "and can you drop the nickname wuxian?" jiang cheng complained "why?  Being shy now are we?  Chengcheng? ~" he asked teasingly.