Jealousy

They arrive in gusu early in the morning where they met lan wangji in the gates of cloud recess. The finally went out of the carriage, wei ying who's tired from travel manage to find the enough energy to jump into lan zhan. Lan zhan opened his arms and catches wei ying. "were back lan zhan" wei ying beamed. "mn" lan zhan looked at his brother, sect leader nie and a boy.....

Wait..........

A boy?

A BOY?! 

HOW?!

WHEN?! 

Lan zhan greeted xuanyu and looked at him when xuanyu introduced his self to lan zhan. He bowed down and said "greetings second master lan I am mo xuanyu it's very a greet pleasure to meet you" lan zhan glared at him which made xuanyu hide at wei ying's back. "lan zhan you're scaring him don't be like that" wei ying scolded lan zhan like a mother.

All of them went inside and wei ying offered mo xuanyu some clothes for him to wear and food to eat. The lans offered mo xuanyu a room to sleep in but since he still isn't used to everyone wei ying suggest that xuanyu will sleep with him later night. 

't-tonight?..... Tonight?.... TONIGHT?! You are very lucky mo xuanyu you get to sleep with wei ying by your side tonight' lan zhan screamed to his self.
For the whole remaining day lan zhan's face was scowling, pouting and frowning all the time. "wangji.... If you keep on frowning your eyebrows will stay like that forever" xichen said to his brother. Wangji just nod and kept on doing it.

Later that night it was dinner time already and lan zhan spotted wei ying sitting together with mo xuanyu. The worst part is that he saw wei ying smiling and laughing at mo xuanyu's jokes. He was holding the chopsticks that time and was snapped by his hand into two. The ones who are near to lan zhan were scared and start taking their distance to him before they get snapped into two by their senior itself.

The next day lan zhan woke up first usually. He was about to wake wei ying in his room but to see mo xuanyu cuddling to his wei ying he was very close on using bichen as a butcher knife. Wei ying woked up and saw lan zhan standing in front of him. He smiled at him and greeted him. "morning lan zhan", he didn't mind mo xuanyu cuddling to him so he let him be. Xuanyu released some groans and slowly woke up. "morning ying gege" he greeted with a sleepy tone that made wei ying giggled.  "morning to you too xuanyu take your time cause we will have breakfast later OK? " "ok" xuanyu answered.

"dining hall breakfast" lan zhan said and went out of the room who was now very pissed. Wei ying and xuanyu took their time to change and went to the dining hall where they met lan zhan. "morning everyone " wei ying said while smiling "morning young master wei" the disciples greeted back. "how are you uncle? " wei ying asked qiren. "I'm very fine" qiren answered. Xuanyu bowed down as a respect and greetings to everyone and sat down beside wei ying.

After breakfast xuanyu joined wei ying to bath which again wei ying didn't mind. There's nothing wrong with bathing with xuanyu right? The answer for that might be yes for wei ying but a BIG no to lan zhan. When lan zhan heard that xuanyu went to bath with wei ying he almost ripped the poor book in his hand. Poor book rest in peace.

Days have passed and it seems lan zhan kept on scowling and glaring at mo xuanyu while xichen was there to calm his brother but seems nothing works even if he said "calm down wangji" to him.

Xuanyu and wei ying had fun for the past few days. They had lessons together, laughed together, played together and sang together. Wei ying didn't notice the difference in lan zhan for few days while xuanyu have the idea. He was scared on approaching wei ying to the fear that he might cut down by lan wangji himself but wei ying kept on insisting it.  Everytime wei ying asks lan zhan what's wrong lan zhan would ignore him by continuing to read his book or would just reply "fine" in half annoyed tone.

Every time wei ying asks xichen, Lan
Zhan would glare at his brother. Xichen gulps and would say random things to wei ying just to avoid the question that wei ying would ask. Even if lan zhan had an unlimited vinegar with him, he never had the urge to murder mo xuanyu well maybe if mo xuanyu would touch wei ying.

Many days have passed after mo xuanyu arrived in cloud recess and now lan zhan won't even notice wei ying one bit. Everytime wei ying would call him, lan zhan would find a way to make his self busy or would ignore him. Wei ying was starting to get annoyed by lan zhan's antics. One day wei ying was walking to the back hill when he saw lan zhan walking going to the hanshi.

"LAN ZHAN" wei ying called but lan zhan just ignore him. "LAN ZHAN..... LAN. ZHAN."

"LAN WANGJI"

"HANGUANGJUN"

"LAN ER GONGZI"

"FUDDY DUDDY "

"...."

"did he just ignore me? " wei ying asked himself. Of course he can't casually come in to hanshi since there's a meeting between xichen and lan zhan so he waited outside. Few hours later elders came out from hanshi and now wei ying barge inside not caring to anyone right now. He reached xichen's room where lan zhan was having tea with his brother. He kicked the door open and saw lan zhan he didn't even give any Shit to lan xichen and yelled at lan zhan.

"OK SHITS NO MORE TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG YOU'RE CLEARLY NOT FINE AND TELL ME WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME FOR THIS PASS FEW DAYS" wei ying asked.  Lan zhan stood up and walked away from wei ying.

"...." his jaws dropped and look at lan xichen who smiled at him and signaled him that he can go if he want. "THE NERVE-...well I'll be going xichen ge" then went out.  Xichen who was calm just said. "be careful and hope you can get you man " then sipped his tea "ah love birds .....its a great day today isn't it? " he asked the bird that landed to his window.

Wei ying chased lan zhan to jingshi and closed the door. "lan zhan... Please don't ignore me" wei ying begged to lan zhan who just took a glance on him. Lan zhan went to wei ying and hugged him, wei ying noticed the heart beat of lan zhan and keep on listening to it. "sorry" lan zhan muttered. Wei ying looked at lan zhan's face putting his hand to his cheek and pulled his face kissing him.

Lan zhan was dumbfounded at first but deepened the kiss. His hand traveled to wei ying's waist pulling him more closer. Lan zhan licked wei ying's lower lip asking for entrance. Wei ying granted him and let him take the full control. Their tongue start to dance. Small moans can be heard from wei ying, they took a little break forming a string between them and returned on kissing again. The kiss itself was lustful and heated, yet love can be felt.

They broke the kiss and looked to each other and return to hug, resting on each others arms.