Changes

As they all spend their time in cloud recess wei ying and wei wuxian didn't worry about anything at all. They all stayed there helping the juniors to learn more about cultivations as wei ying began to tell something about his time in modern world.

The juniors can't help but to adore their new seniors who always teach them with wei wuxian helping them to deal with corpse and monsters and wei ying teaching them about modern science and math.

It was always fun as Jin zixuan, Jin yanli , and Jin Ling went back to lanling to began the new Era of true love and prosperity. At first the people didn't trust the family trio but soon fade as they start serving them equally with happiness and care. Wei wuxian's name was already clean after the incident.

But something was happening in the middle of peace.

"Lan zhan come on please don't be like that" Wei wuxian said as he chase after lan wangji who was brisk walking around the cloud recess. The elders and disciples can't help but to sigh, they got used of them being lovey dovey and Lan qiren suddenly turning to stone or suddenly shutting off his system thanks to our favorite shameless couple.

Wei ying can't help also but to laugh at the old man while helping the healers to treat him. He also once said that if he kept on fainting like that and keep on hard to his nephews maybe the lan clan might get extinct especially the main family.

As lan wangji keep on walking away, wei wuxian keep on chasing after him. " Lan zhan are you mad?"

"No"

"Are you jealous?"

"No"

"Then can I at least have a hug?"

Lan wangji stopped walking and turned to wei wuxian "go hug those hot rip men in the modern world" then walked away. Wei wuxian was left there speechless.

Wei ying laughed and gently drawing circles to the back of wei wuxian and tapped something.

Wei wuxian was furious "YOU TAKE THAT BACK BITCH" as wei ying start to laughed again.

The juniors along with wei wuxian went to the mo village and visited mo xuanyu. At the entrance they met mo xuanyu himself waiting for them.

"xuanyuuuuuuu" wei wuxian called tackling mo xuanyu with hug. "hello ying gege and another ying gege?? " looking at wei ying. Nervously laughing wei wuxian began to explain everything to me xuanyu so that he won't get confuse. "oh I see I understand "

The three had fun in mo village. The village itself became rich with travelling merchants and gamble houses. The mo mansion became beautiful and was engraved with jewels and golds. The towns people are happy and became content with their life style.

Now going back to gusu lan after visiting mo village  wei wuxian can't help but to think about lan xichen. After  the battle lan xichen wasn't able to be his old self that made him go to a seclusion. Upon arriving they were greeted by the disciples that made wei wuxian happy. The younger generation didn't even fear nor disgust him unlike what the sect leaders did.

Now in jingshi where they rest wei wuxian got up that took the attention of wei ying who also followed him. Outside the jingshi wei wuxian sat down as he adore the beauty of the moon.

"Now that su bitch is prisoned and your name is cleared what will you do now wuxian?" Wei ying asked leaning to the door frame watching wei wuxian. "I don't know....we'll destroy the yin hufu tomorrow but ....."

"It's lan xichen you're thinking isn't" wei ying guessed that made wei wuxian looked at him. "Bingo bango" wei ying walked by his side and sat down. "You know we can bust him out of seclusion before you guys destroy the yin hufu. I know that made him traumatize so you can comfort him first I'm pretty sure we can take him out"