The Bakugou's on crack...

I am so sorry for the difficulty on my chrome book. They blocked me so now I can't finish my stories on there but I can on this account... Read the chapters on my account ona183519... Enjoy!!!

Oikari: Now we are gonna react to the Bakugou's...

Toga, Bakugou, and Hawks winced...

Oikari: Katsuki?

Katsuki: What extra...

Oikari: Do you remember who your siblings are???

Bakugou had to take a moment to think about the question...

Bakugou: No...

Oikari: Ok... They might look familiar to you though...

Toga and Hawks felt guilty for leaving their brother and mother with their father...

Todoroki: You had siblings Bakugou?

Bakugou: Yeah... But I haven't seen them since...

Mina: Poor Bakubae...

Shedo: Don't be sad...

Nahkatsi looked at Hawks and Toga with suspicion...

Iwa: How about we react to it yeah??

Ray: Yep...

The screen turned on

Loading
.

.

.

0%

.

.

.

50%

.

.

.

100%

The screen shows four people in a kitchen... A young blonde female with golden eyes, a white oversized sweater and a gray skirt on with rainbow socks, a brown haired male with glasses and brown eyes, a brown sweater on with blue shorts and white socks with red stripes on them, a young blonde male with red wings and a white and red striped shirt on, a white short sleeve jacket, blue shorts on and white socks with purple stripes on, he also has golden eyes. A ash blonde woman with red eyes, she has on a blue sweater with brown pants and pink and white striped socks.

Todoroki: You look just like her Bakugou.

Bakugou: I get that alot Icyhot...

Deku: He is like a male copy of Auntie...

Iwa: Auntie? Are you guys related?

Bakugou: I WOULD NEVER BE RELATED TO THAT NERD IN A MILLION YEARS!!

Ray: Calm down...

Nahkatsi: Please and thank you...

Then another child comes in... Looking like Mitsuki's copy. Ash blonde hair, red eyes. He had on a light blue sweater and navy shorts, socks that had blue stripes and blue ribbons on the back if them.